Sign in to follow this  
bigragu714

enclosed trailers

Question

Im looking for an enclosed trailer for my set up. the problem i am having is that i am looking for a set up where i can have a ramp as well instead of 1 or 2 doors opening in the back of the trailer. I cant find this anywhere unless i go for a monster size trailer. im looking in the smaller sizes like 5x8. anyone know of anything?

10 answers to this question

Some companies custom build trailers....for big bucks. Don't forget to vent your exhaust. Co2 can build up in there and make you sick. I've never figured a way to vent the heater exhaust on my Hydrotek, I guess with sheet metal. that's why I still have an open trailer. Open trailers suck because everything is out in the elements, I'm always sanding rust and repainting.

I'm selling mine. It has a drop door (ramp door). Nothing wrong with it. I had to buy a bigger one this year. Let me know if your intrested.

Im looking for an enclosed trailer for my set up. the problem i am having is that i am looking for a set up where i can have a ramp as well instead of 1 or 2 doors opening in the back of the trailer. I cant find this anywhere unless i go for a monster size trailer. im looking in the smaller sizes like 5x8. anyone know of anything?

I have a 6 X 12 enclosed, single axle, rear ramp door, side personel door.

6 foot 1 inch height inside. Ladder rack. round matching masterlocks and tongue lock too.

Nice crisp clean white.

post-679-13777220097_thumb.jpg

post-679-137772200979_thumb.jpg