Sign in to follow this  
mike movila

Cleaning hydrolic oil from brick and fiber cement siding

Question

Today I have been contacted by General contractor that has completed building a bueatiful home in a neighboring town. The contractor informed me that one of the hydrolic fluid hoses broke and parts of the brick as well siding as well as some of windows and driveway had been covered by hydrolic oil. I have removed oil from driveway however not from brick or cement siding. Just looking for some advise from people that have worked on project of this nature and some ideas. I know hot water and good degreaser is a must just looking for some techniques to make my job easier. Did not see the job he is to send me some pictures. Thank you.

11 answers to this question

Thank your Rod will give it a shot there are not a lot of distributors of Diedricht in this area. The closest one is about two hour away. Might be worth the travel if this product works.

So how and when should you clean fiber cement siding?

The amount of maintenance needed will depend on the geographic location of your home. It is always recommended to clean your siding, as needed, to remove dirt, dust, mold, debris and build up that occurs over time. For more information please visit: http://www.gordon-rutty.com

Edited by Misterwhat
Some errors