All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. More winter entertainment

In the winter, I usually entertain myself by playing various online games. I'm not really in the mood to go out. Only with my daughter I can go play in the snow))) And so mostly either at home or at work. By the way, have you heard about 91club? Quite an interesting application, which has a variety of games.
  3. Last week
  4. best exterior cleaning company in Tonbridge, Kent

Bright Star Cleans truly lives up to its name as the best exterior cleaning company. Their attention to detail and commitment to excellence make them shine brighter than the rest. With Bright Star Cleans, your property is guaranteed to sparkle from top to bottom, leaving a lasting impression on everyone who sees it.
  5. Nitrile Gloves - The Go-To Choice?

It's essential to consider the specific requirements of your intended application and personal comfort preferences when selecting gloves. Some users may find nitrile gloves less comfortable or more prone to tearing than latex, while others may find them perfectly suitable for their needs.
  6. A very useful Retirement Calculator!

You use a calculator from before 2009 now? In 2024? Hard to belive bro
  7. Contract in Word Doc

I would like to see it Charltonmccullough098@gmail.com
  8. Earlier
  9. I agree, you can go right over it and it should be just fine.
  10. Ezi Cleaning Services offers the best residential and commercial home cleaning services, including apartment cleaning, floor cleaning, window cleaning services, etc. From general cleans to deep cleans and move-in/move-out cleanings. Each type is prioritized and handled differently to your satisfaction. Kitchens, windows, basements, and rooms. Tell us what you need cleaned, and we will calculate how long it will take. Pick the time and date that best works for you. You get real-time availability, so you can instantly book your appointment in seconds. * You can also adjust the duration of the visit as you see fit. Now offering same-day professional home cleaning in Ottawa. Book reliable on-demand Home Cleaning in Toronto with a click.
  11. Elevate your home decor with the timeless elegance of chiffon curtains in Dubai, UAE. Our top-class chiffon curtains effortlessly blend sophistication with functionality, adding a touch of luxury to any space. Crafted from premium-quality materials, these curtains offer privacy without compromising on natural light. Explore our exquisite collection and transform your living space into a haven of style and comfort. Experience luxury with our top-class chiffon curtains, available now in Dubai, UAE.
  12. Refresh your home's exterior with our gentle and effective house washing soft wash service in Louisville, KY. Our professional team utilizes specialized soft wash techniques to remove dirt, grime, and stains safely from your home's surfaces. Enhance curb appeal and maintain your property's beauty with our expert soft wash service. More Info:- Residential Pressure Washing Louisville
  13. Nitrile gloves have gained popularity, especially in comparison to latex gloves. One major advantage is their resistance to punctures and chemicals, making them ideal for a range of applications. Plus, for those with latex allergies, nitrile is a safe alternative. However, some users find them less comfortable and more prone to tearing than latex. It depends on the specific use case and personal preference.
  14. Need a Professional carpet cleaning company?

Look no further for professional carpet cleaning services! This company delivers exceptional results, restoring your carpets to their original glory. Trustworthy, efficient, and dedicated to customer satisfaction, they're the go-to choice for a pristine home or office environment.
  15. I am looking to replace my old cedar good neighbor fence after some winter ice damage. Anyone have a recommendation on a good Portland area installer? Thanks for any advice that you can provide.
  16. Is your fence looking a little worse for wear after the harsh winter months? Fear not! March in New Jersey is the perfect time to give your fence a much-needed makeover with power washing. Let's dive into the benefits of this simple yet effective maintenance task. Restore its Beauty: Over time, dirt, grime, and mildew can accumulate on your fence, leaving it looking dull and dirty. Power washing can effectively remove these unsightly stains, revealing the natural beauty and shine of your fence's material, whether it's wood, vinyl, or metal. Say goodbye to the dingy appearance and hello to a refreshed and vibrant fence that enhances your property's curb appeal. Prevent Damage: Neglected fences are prone to damage from mold, mildew, and algae growth, which can weaken the structure and lead to costly repairs. By power washing your fence in March, you can prevent these issues from taking hold, prolonging its lifespan and saving you money in the long run. Regular maintenance now can prevent the need for extensive repairs later. Prepare for Spring: As the weather warms up and outdoor activities resume, you'll want your outdoor space to look its best. Power washing your fence in March sets the stage for a beautiful outdoor environment, whether you're hosting backyard barbecues, gardening, or simply enjoying the fresh air. A clean fence provides the perfect backdrop for all your springtime activities and gatherings. Healthier Environment: Mold, mildew, and algae not only detract from the appearance of your fence but can also pose health risks to you and your family. These organisms can trigger allergies and respiratory issues, especially for those with sensitivities. By power washing your fence, you're not just improving its appearance; you're also creating a healthier outdoor environment for everyone to enjoy. Enhanced Property Value: First impressions matter, especially when it comes to your home's exterior. A clean and well-maintained fence adds value to your property and makes a positive impression on potential buyers. Whether you're looking to sell now or in the future, investing in regular power washing can increase your home's curb appeal and overall marketability. In conclusion, power washing your fence in March in New Jersey offers a multitude of benefits, from restoring its beauty to preventing damage and enhancing your property's value. Don't let winter grime diminish the appearance of your fence – take advantage of the milder weather to give it a fresh start. With a little effort now, you can enjoy a clean, vibrant fence that elevates your outdoor space for months to come. Contact us at Passarella's Power Washing for a free estimate!
  17. How often do you clean the house?

thank you so much for your suggestion
  18. Hydro Solutions Power and Soft Washing specializes in residential pressure washing in Louisville. With our advanced techniques and eco-friendly solutions, we rejuvenate your home's exterior, leaving it spotless and vibrant. Trust our expert team to deliver exceptional results and restore the beauty of your property with precision and care.
  19. A very useful Retirement Calculator!

Yes, the calculator you suggested is very useful. I also have one. With this calculator, you can calculate your grades smoothly, easily, and accurately. https://gwacalculator.ph/
  20. How to clean concrete stains!

Try this source: https://www.diedrichtechnologies.com/ Rod & Beth
  21. Remove silicone caulk from brick

Not much available for Silicone. Try this site: https://www.diedrichtechnologies.com/ Rod & Beth
  22. Someone used silicone caulk to glue lattice all over this brick building years ago and the new owner wants it removed. Razor blades only takes off the top layer. Can't blow it off with a pressure washer without getting into the brick. Acetone, mineral spirits, wire brushes and even a propane torch just makes a mess of it. I'm at a loss. Is there a chemical that will break the bond? Anyone have any ideas on how to get this off?
  23. Good Afternoon Everyone This is Ray from Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC in New Jersey. We offer roof cleaning and power washing in Dumont NJ. I wanted to share the third video from this three day Tony Robins seminar. Each video is 3 hours long. I hope you enjoy the videos. (516) Time to Rise Summit Day 3: 7 Steps: Your Path to an Extraordinary Life - YouTube To learn more about power washing in Dumont NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/power-washing-Dumont-nj/ To learn more about soft wash roof cleaning in Dumont NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/roof-cleaning-Dumont-nj/ To learn more about house washing in Dumont NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/house-washing-Dumont-nj/
  24. Good Afternoon Everyone This is Ray from Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC in New Jersey. We offer power washing and roof cleaning in Allendale NJ. I wanted to share the second video from this three day Tony Robins seminar. Each video is 3 hours long. I hope you enjoy the videos. (506) Time to Rise Summit Day 2: Expand Your Identity & Relationships - YouTube To learn more about soft wash power washing in Allendale New Jersey please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/power-washing-Allendale-nj/ To learn more about soft wash pressure washing in Allendale New Jersey please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/soft-wash-residential-pressure-washing-in-Allendale-nj/ To learn more about soft wash roof cleaning in Allendale New Jersey please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/roof-cleaning-Allendale-nj/ To learn more about soft wash paver cleaning in Allendale New Jersey please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/services/residential-power-washing/paver-cleaning-Allendale-nj/
  25. How often do you clean the house?

Every 3-4 years to keep the house looking good. To learn more about power washing in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/power-washing-Wyckoff-nj/
  26. Power Washing Ridgewood NJ

To learn more about power washing in Ridgewood NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/power-washing-Ridgewood-nj/ To learn more about soft wash roof cleaning in Ridgewood NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/roof-cleaning-Ridgewood-nj/ To learn more about paver cleaning in Ridgewood NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/services/residential-power-washing/paver-cleaning-Ridgewood-nj/
  27. Good Afternoon Everyone This is Ray from Aqua Clean Power Washing LLC in New Jersey. We offer power washing and roof cleaning in Wyckoff NJ. I wanted to share the first video from this three day Tony Robins seminar. Each video is 3 hours long. I hope you enjoy the videos. Time to Rise Summit Day 1: Break Through in 2024 (youtube.com) To learn more about power washing in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/power-washing-Wyckoff-nj/ To learn more about soft wash roof cleaning in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/residential-roof-cleaning-wyckoff-nj/ To learn more about paver cleaning in Wyckoff NJ please visit www.gentlepowerwashing.com/services/residential-power-washing/paver-cleaning-Wyckoff-nj/
  1. Load more activity