cmturner

national window cleaning forum

Hey guys I was just seeing if anyone else was a member over at that forum. I have applied 2 times and neither time has my account been approved. One of my users is cmturner. If someone could PM one of the mods for me I would appreciate it, I got lots of questions coming up that need some answers. Thanks everyone

I have tried emailing them numerous times to update my company info and I have never received a response. I suggest you try the Window Cleaner Network or the AUWC. There are lots of class acts and knowledgeable window cleaners at both. The NWCD has a lot of goofing around going on in my opinion.

Seth Fensterstock

Windows Only LLC

Bethesda, MD

windowsonly.com

Member AUWC, IWCA, BBB

I would definitely recommend you to experience the services of Stadadehem since I found it to be amongst the best cleaning service provider here in Stockholm.

National Window Cleaning offers top-tier window cleaning services across the entire country, including Window Cleaning Dublin. With a commitment to pristine clarity, our professional team employs cutting-edge techniques and eco-friendly practices to ensure your windows shine brightly. Whether you're a homeowner, business owner, or property manager, our nationwide service network ensures that your windows receive the same exceptional care and attention to detail. Experience the difference with National Window Cleaning, your trusted partner for crystal-clear views in Dublin and beyond.