Sign in to follow this  
WEW

Local theft of logo!

Question

Hey everyone, apparently someone here in Tampa is using my logo. Would you Tampa folks keep an eye out and if you see them get the company name and phone number for me.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

17 answers to this question

Didn't this happen last year too? If memory serves me, you didn't care much about it.

Yes, however, the guy is out of state. Okay by me.

This bohonk is in my territory. I don't want my logo being associated with a splash and dash amature. Who I hope, is reading this.

Sucks about the logo, do you have a good idea who swiped it? Yours must be the best work Kieth has ever done, to be stolen twice. Some people's nerve just appalls me.

This bohonk is in my territory.

My Bohemian relatives are gonna be furious, Wayn-O! They hate it when people misspell "bohunk".;)

BTW, nice Suzook in the avatar...hey, wait a minute!:confused:

Hope you've been wearing out the tires on the new scoot all summer long.:lgwave:

Sucks about the logo, do you have a good idea who swiped it? Yours must be the best work Kieth has ever done, to be stolen twice. Some people's nerve just appalls me.

My Bohemian relatives are gonna be furious, Wayn-O! They hate it when people misspell "bohunk".;)

BTW, nice Suzook in the avatar...hey, wait a minute!:confused:

Hope you've been wearing out the tires on the new scoot all summer long.:lgwave:

Hey Scottay!! Hope all is well with ya'll!! Got a new kid yet?

No, this guy is a bohonk!!

Had to get the Beemer.

R1150RT??? I can't tell from the small pic.

I have got the itch for one (R1150RT) to replace my V-Star...real bad! I've got to ease my wife into the idea though. I think by next spring I can swing it.

:lgwave:Hayabusa=Young Guy

That's not me (44). I'm thinking the Beemer will still get the front tire off the ground with a little coaxing. Just not by just rolling the throttle on like you can do. Especially the R1150RT-P (Police). I'll let you know.

Any luck on catching the guy Wayne??

Actually, I am 43 and have a grandkid. I just never learned how to grow up??

If I ever gave up the 'busa, the Beemer is the direction I would go. Nice lookin' ride.

Sorry to jack the thread.

:lgwave:Hayabusa=Young Guy

That's not me (44). I'm thinking the Beemer will still get the front tire off the ground with a little coaxing. Just not by just rolling the throttle on like you can do. Especially the R1150RT-P (Police). I'll let you know.

]

Actually R1100RT. Have had a few airheads. This is my first oilhead. Great bike, as expected.

New Beemers will roll up the front wheel. But why? Always wondered about that. I believe the K1200 R comes in just a tad under the Busa at 163 HP.

Kory, I was there scoping it out for the future. I usually buy a Leslie's Dale Mabry or New Tampa. This one's close to home and the price is okay.