Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Learn Stone Restoration Without Leaving Your Home

This was sent in for posting. :) Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

News Release

For Immediate Release

Learn Stone Restoration Without Leaving Your Home.

Orlando, FL, Fred Hueston announced today that he will be again offering an online course for stone restoration.

Fred Hueston has taught thousands on how to restore stone surfaces. Many have paid thousand of dollars to attend Fred's popular classes. The classes are well worth every penny but it does take time away from your business not to mention the extra cost of travel, etc. With the magic of modern technology Fred is offering an 8 week teleseminar/online class. This means you can learn from the master, everything you wanted to know about stone restoration.

Here is how it works and what is covered.

Once a week for eight weeks you will call into to special conference line and log on to our conference website. Fred will give you a one hour lecture where you will learn all about the various aspects of stone restoration. There will then be a question and answer period. Our Special online software will allow you to see pictures and graphs as well as see live video demonstrations.

If you can’t attend the class , not to worry, the class will be available to you as a download to view on your own time.

You will receive a special email address to ask Fred all the questions you need to for the eight week program.

"Some things can’t be explained or demonstrated over the telephone, the special program I will be using will allow student to see my power point presentation as well as video and live demonstration from my studio, as if you were sitting in front of me" says, Fred Hueston, Director of Stone University.

At the end of the class you will receive a certificate of completion and a special discount for the hands on class and some of our other online classes we will be offering.

Here is what will be covered in the web seminar:

Stone Flooring Restoration and Polishing

Geology of stone

Production Quarrying

Fabrication

Polishing Identification of stone

Physical & Chemical testing

Troubleshooting Cleaning & restoration problems

Stain removal

Marketing-selling stone services

Cleaning methods

Grinding & polishing Diamonds,

bricks & screens

Recrystallization

Powder polishing

Restoration principles

Maintenance programs

Cost cutting Sealers,

waxes & penetrating sealers

Chemicals available

Equipment overview

Safety Slip/ fall prevention

OSHA HAZCOM

Field repairs

Polishing Recrystallization procedure

Sealer application

Stain removal

Equipment operation

Removing etching & water rings

Blending edges

Time saving tips

Polishing methods

Lippage removal Granite Restoration & polishing

Quick Polishing techniques

Field repairs

Fixing cracks and holes Much more.

Class is only $297.00. Sign up today, class size is limited and I already have several signed up.

Passed classes are also available

If you have any questions call Fred at 828-301-9796 or visit Flash Intro Page

It's big money. I've done several jobs with stone lately but can only do the somewhat lighter jobs. Cleaning and sealing go for around 2-3/ft here. It's definately worth the investment.

Hey Ken, business is good. We are as busy as we want to be! Hard to find good work and I've downsized a bit since last year for good reasons. I like it much better now. We had 4 rigs going last summer doing 10-25 jobs a day. It got kind of out of control. Time to regroup.

Craig, I hear ya. I like slow, managed growth. There is enough work out there if I expanded my geographic area by 15 miles in all directions i could probably keep 6-7 crews busy. If I can just figure out how to make money in the winter from this business..

Maybe I better sign up.

Sign in to follow this