Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Looks like someone.....

Question

has to get out and find more work.:lgmoneyey

For several months now Angela and I have been looking for a truck so she can have her Ford Expedition back.Today I found one I liked and we are now the proud owner of a 2003 Ford F250 Power Stroke Diesel 4x4.

post-306-137772186558_thumb.jpg

post-306-137772186566_thumb.jpg

35 answers to this question

Good to see you are doing well these days. Looks like things are better now that they were about three years ago.

There he is!!! The man, how u been, hope to talk to ya in the next week or 2 for some chems. Hope all is well.

Several of us are doing much better now than we were 3 years ago......Not all of us, but most.

I know several people interested in buying TCN if you need some extra cash.

I am sure there are. If I did it would have to be cash up front, but it is not for sale.

Cash up front isn't a problem. However, lack of traffic is.

It is not for sale to you. Traffic that does not generate sales,is just traffic. Everyone is in business to make money. Just like the song goes you can be anybody on line but that doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. Some just forget where they came from in the beginning. They went from newbie to seasoned veteran in about six months.

Is this where History repeats itself? While I thought the cat box got cleaned awhile back, seems as though somebody is still searching for new poo, or remnants of the old stuff.

If you have a problem, get that person on the phone, don't drag it out here and make yourselves look bad.