Sign in to follow this  
Barry M

Surface cleaner help

About 10 o'clock on the swivel there is a perfect little hole. I don't know if it was there before, if there was a bolt/plug in there, why it's there now, or how it even got there but all my water flow wants to spray out of that hole instead of my nozzles. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

post-826-137772186571_thumb.jpg

I did take the tips out and ran it without them to flush it out, and then put in new tips. Same deal, still didn't work. It's a whirl-a-way and I've ran the crap out of it so it's probably time for a new one. I don't even know where to get replacement parts for it, do you?

I called Russ, he walked me through the disassemble process and he's dropping an o ring in the mail. Thanks Russ!!

I want to give Russ big Thanks here...... I had an emergency clean project over the weekend. I needed 2 new Surface Cleaners and Russ opened up shop on Sunday Morning to get me 2 cleaners so that I could get this project done on time. Thanks Russ.

Barry, I got that sme surfacer from Russ this weekend and my wife really likes it. I beleive it will continue to pay for itself over and over.

It's been a good unit for me Michael.

Russ is a good guy, this isn't the first time he's helped me out.

By the way I did gut the swivel and get to that o ring and it is deteriorated, so it looks like Russ was correct. It also gave me a good excuse to buy a set of snap ring pliers.....hehe. Thanks again Russ.