Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Who's going to ACR

When is it again? I'm planning a roof cleaning event that very same day to accomplish many things...the number one thing I will accomplish is elimination of the doubt a pressure washer can be used....if you can downstream...you can clean a roof without 12.5%...at $4.31 a gallon here...quite cost prohibitive.

Shoot, I put the 16th down...oh wait its 2007...me and my "old school ways"

We got our pup last year around the RT...that little, little puppy....knocks me down all the time now and still poops while walking 12 feet...we love "the bean"

I spoke to Barbara this afternoon - they are at about 70 people right now...that they know of...100% confirmed...

Get off the fence people, get to PA on the 17th. Call them and get on the list. The cap is 100 people. You do not want to miss this. ACR puts on a GREAT event!

Beth

My son had his huge tonsils out and ear tubes in yesterday, mom does not have breast cancer they took some crummy mammograms, she doesnt need an operation for her broken arm

So I am good to go!!!. Got start looking for tickets. wheres the best site to look for tickets.

COOL I can't wait to meet all you, COOL!

Jeff

Nobody will miss Jeff, he'll be the one with the star spangled straw hat and white gloves with an enormous smile talking about politics with a donkey on one shoulder and an elephant on the other.

JK

It will be good to see all of you there...finally get to put the faces with the names so to speak.

Tom and Barbara's R.T.'s are always a great event. See you all there!

Rod!~

You know after realizing my calendar faux paz...I might be able to squeeze it into the plans for the weekend. I'll have to call Tom back and iron out some things.

I know in the spring there was a crapload of vehicles on the parking lot when I met with John "ambien man" Tornabene...loved his big yellow truck.

First one that gives Jeff a wedgie gets brownie button and twenty bucks..j/k..make it a fifty..haha

Better not, they might see my republican elephant under wear LOL J/K

$100 and I'll give yself a wedgie

Sign in to follow this