Sign in to follow this  
Tegrey

You should be commended!

The year of our PW business is coming to an end. It is getting colder and wet. I hope I have a few more weeks to finish what needs to be done though. My thoughts are we went from 10% to 16% of our business in PWing. We bought a new rig, new chems, new life for our company. The many thoughts and ideas we all share here, made us a better contractor. You alll should be commended for the unshelfish sharing of this information. I am not your competitor or going to steal your photos. I welcome ideas and friendly chat. I will share our coatings business ideas, with anyone. The "trunk slammers" will always be there. The guys starting out new will take awhile to grow their business as we did. They are tommorrows elite companys. Our goals are to increase our PWing business into 25% + of our business next year. Buy another new rig, use better chems and be a better contractor. You all should be proud. You make things like this happen. You are the individuals who make our business safe and profitable. When some one ask hows business, Tell them you are growing and helping others grow. You share ideas that make us what we are. Thank You.

Terry - Congratulations on YOUR success. Your testimony is a perfect example of the types of contractors that this industry needs in order to further the voice of what works vs. what doesn't.

Being part of this BBS and knowing Beth and Rod personally, I can assure you that The Grime Scene's purpose is to help and nothing else. Your success and comments above are a true testimony to that!

Check in over the winter months and please do stay in touch! If there is ANYTHING that you need, you know where ask for it.

With out this BB and some of the others I have been able to grow, beyond my wildest dreams and I can attribute it directly to these BB's.

I have liked TGS the most, because I have learned the most here. I also have to say Steve Rowletts BB TCN was a great help in the beginning as Steve was too.

PT State is new but offers a lot too. Bob has helped me a great deal, just being there to answer questions for me

***, I have just recently been visiting it a lot more and it helps on the commercial side of work. Ron has been a great source for ideas, thoughts and a positive source for learning too

Good luck with your business and enjoy your growth

Jeff