Sign in to follow this  
rj242

Insurance saves the day!

Question

I would like to hear from those of you that have pressure washing insurance, and have used the insurance (where you would have been in big trouble without it).

9 answers to this question

I have had since the start of my business and I had to use a couple of weeks ago when one of my guys didnt give a tractor-trailer enough room to turn. He put the trailer tires in a hole and turned it on its side. I sure am glad i have it now. It was about a $25,000 accident. Check out pics.

post-3174-137772191134_thumb.jpg

post-3174-137772191155_thumb.jpg

Ken, I am thinking they were cleaning and moving the tractor trailer. RJ, insurance is not an option its a neccessity. 200 guys may post they have it and never made a claim then the 201st guy will post about the $25K, $50K, or $100K jam insurance got him out of. The problem is, none of use know who the 201 st guy will be. Stay at this long enough and the odds are it will be you (or me)

Sry to see that... I busted a couple trucks before. EZ to do. Big things can break quite easily. Funny how it happens in slow motion, almost frame by frame

Jobsites & property managers here in CA all want 2mil aggregate liability...

I swear I'll never turn in a claim, but never know what will happen tomorrow.

Its only another 90/month...

r

Always had it but never used it. Hope it stays that way. It looks much more professional when the customer asks if you have insurance and you pull out a copy of you policy from your briefcase.