Sign in to follow this  
Mark Williamson

my new toy

Question

24 answers to this question

1966 sport fury[ATTACH]New 360 with Edelbrock aluminum heads, intake, carb, and headers. New Jasper TF 720 trans. March pulley system. Front disc brakes, rebuilt front end, and new 4 core radiator. Stock rear with 323 gear. Only 3,300 miles. [/ATTACH]

post-423-137772191127_thumb.jpg

That is nice....real nice! :lgwave:

Now all you need is to install a skid washer in the back seat.....blow out the trunk for a small poly tank.....Yahtzee....

With that engine you could sit in your driveway and wash any house in a 10 block radius. :lglolly:

Awesome ride!!! I had 66 Sport Fury back in the day. Red like yours, black interior with buckets, console, 440 automatic with B&M valve body etc. EEEEENNNNJJJJOOOYYYY It!

It was a chevy, 1960 impala. When dad gave it to me it had a 283 with a automatic and burned more oil than gas. He told me if I wanted a car here was one, make it run. Boy he never expected this. 468 chevy, pop up pistons, 8 1/2 to 1 comp. 671 blower with fuel injection. I put a 4 speed from a corvette in it, positraction rear and 24" wide Mickey Thompsons. Broke the right front a frame twice pulling wheelies. It was the first car I entered in the world of wheels in 1969. I have only missed three world of wheels since then. I have had cars, boats, 18 wheelers, 4x4s, motorcycles in the world of wheels every year since. I kinda got hooked.

I had to sell my 1980 Mustang Ghia Fastback .. It came with a 302 ... But got a 351 windsor upgrade.. The first of the foxbody mustangs .. My wife made me do it .. Now my only Toy is my FX4 truck.. Oh well .. I do have a Mach 1 that is at my father in laws house that needs ALOT of work.. Also sitting right next to it is a Ford Thunderbird with suicide doors that has a big dent in the fender.. These will both be project cars one day...if I ever find the time to do anything besides clean hoods .... My new steam cleaner is only a month and a half old and it has already paid for itself twice over.. We did 9000.00 the first month with it..

I use to have that problem also. She was always telling me I didn't need another car, and after 4 I was starting to think she was right. I bought her this for her birthday, July, last year.Amazing how she doesn't care what I buy now!!!!post-3122-137772305024_thumb.jpg