Sign in to follow this  
dlamontm98

Need Help Marketing this service, Window Cleaning

I would like to start window cleaning this spring. I was wondering if anyone had a sample sales letter or flyer that I could you use to get started.

What is the best way to get started? Flyers or Direct Mail? and When is the best time to start advertising this service.

Any response from you window cleaning pros would be greatly appreciated. And please if you do have any sample sales letters or flyers please e-mail the smaples to dlamontm99@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Derek

Derek,

The best way for you to get started is to attend the IWCA/PWNA convention right up the street from you next week in Addison. It's at the Inter-Continental Hotel on Dallas Parkway from Wednesday through Saturday and I'll be happy to spend some time with you and help get you pointed in the right direction.

This is one service you have to practice over and over to get good at and get call backs. Glass is the only surface were both sides have to be cleaned. And its the easiest to see the mistakes. Its also the quickest to get into. If you get good at it the word gets around fast thats your marketing.

Derek,

I'll bring a free trade show pass with me for you good Firday and Saturday if you like.

I strongly suggest you look into the classes being offered.

GO TO: www.pwna.org

Download the PDF with the schedule.

Register today or tomorrow if you can, because the office staff leaves this weekend for Dallas. Friday is the deadline to fax to the office.

Beth

I definitely would be interested in coming to the convention next week to learn more. I will go online tonight to check out the information and registar as well. I do appreciate this a lot. I have never been to a convention before.

Thanks, Mr. bkwelker--maybe we can talk as well. Can you leave me a way to contact you?

You guys are exactly right--Addison--is just a hop, skip and jump away from me. Look forward to speaking with you guys.

We're staying at the hotel. You can't miss us. Ask anyone on the Board of Directors for PWNA who you run across and they can point you to us, or ask at the help desk. We'll be all over the place. We'll also be in booth 207.

Beth

Derek,

Call me on my cell when you get to the hotel, the number is 912-536-5681. I'll be either be wearing a blue shirt like pictured below with Great Panes Window Cleaning/Under Pressure Cleaning, Inc. over the pocket and my name on the other side, or a blue IWCA Leadership Team shirt. (Doesn't mean anything snooty, just means I'm helping out at the convention) I couldn't find a picture really showing my face, we try to keep our cameras in working order around here!

Looking forward to seeing you,

I'll be wearing my Leadership Team shirt for PWNA as well. Look for the smiling faces you see in the avatar.

My cell is 240-876-0692

Rod's is 240-876-0693

Booth 207 The Grime Scene (See Dirt Run! Inc.)

I'll leave trade show passes at the PWNA registration window but that doesn't cover the seminars. Hope you register! Great info for going into business on many levels. You really don't want to miss this convention.

Beth :groovy3: