Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

PWNA Free Trade Show Passes 13th & 14th

Question

We still have a few free trade show passes left and will be taking them to Dallas.

Call us on cell 240-876-0692 or 240-876-0693 to get yours if you would like free admission to the trade show on the 13th and 14th. This does NOT include the seminars or bootcamps.

This is good while our supply lasts! We will leave them at the PWNA Registration Window with your name on them to be picked up.

You can reply to this thread if you like up until Sunday the 8th. After that, call the cell numbers.

Please only reserve these if you intend to attend. First come first served.

Beth & Rod

14 answers to this question

Hey Beth & Rob, I guess you already know that I would like a couple of passes as well for the 13th & 14th. Just want to make sure you guys don't forget me---Derek Morgan (AAA-Tile & Grout Services). I will surely be by booth 207 to meet and speak with you as well.

Bethif the offer still stands can you set aside two tickets. I am trying to convience my wife it will be romantic to go to a trade show on valentines day. I will let you know in a few days if I can go. Thanks

Beth sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I was out of town and had no computer. Turs out that I can't come to dallas so now you have 2 more tickets to give away. Thanks for the offer and again I am sorry for not getting with you sooner.

WOW! What a trade show it was. The convention had over 400 attendees, and there were rows and rows and rows of vendors.

We're exhausted. But what a great way to kick off the new season! Enjoyed meeting many of you from BBS land for the first time and talking. We wish there had been more time!

Beth & Rod

rod and beth it wasnice meet you and thank's for the invite.what a way to see it snow in dallas....beth i will place an order with you for an x-jet and some other stuff later .i'm in troublem with the check book mang. she is not happy with me spent to much .......david