Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Pressure Washing Management Guidelines - Newbies!

A couple years ago I offered to anyone in the industry a copy of our Pressure Washing Management Guideline's.

This guideline will assist any NEWBIE as they tackle their human resources tasks on a day-to-day basis. I know when I first entered into the industry I was not sure whether or not I had my bases covered as it relates to proper documentation and forms relating to the management of my company.

We hired a Human Resource Consultant years ago to establish our infrastructure on paper. After our attorney reviewed the information we were on our way.

Over the years, laws and our growth has changed. We outgrew the original management guidelines a long time ago but the information and general points are very good for any new company just starting out.

Things such as:

Hiring Forms;

Pre-Interview Forms;

Background Investigation Disclosure

Substance Abuse Testing

Interview Forms

Offer of Employment Form

Timesheets

Time Off Request Forms

Time Off Tracking Form

Emergency Contact Information Form

and etc., etc,. etc.......

Each state is different as it relates employment laws and regulations. Please be sure to check your particular states laws as it relates to what you can and cannot do.

The forms I have are geared towards New Look Power Wash but can be used by anyone by just inserting their company name to replace ours.

I am offering to any NEWBIE a copy of our management guidelines. Some of the material you may find very useful and some of it may not work at all!!! If you can use it ...then great!!!

This is only for Newbies! Let me know and I will get a copy of it out to you!

Carlos,

I was at the meeting in PA and was great to meet all of the people that have been offering my company advice for the last few years. It is really nice to have such a great resource for our industry. I never got the chance to introduce myself with all that was going on but I do apreciate owners like yourself, Beth and Rod, Ken Fuller Etc. for being so helpful. I would also like a copy of these forms. You can never have enough resources. My email is maxpressurewash@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

John Greco

Maximum Pressure Washing

Marlton, NJ 08053

Hey John,

Wished you would have came over and introduced yourself at the roundtable. It would have been great to have met you.

I will get those guidelines out to you asap.

Please do stay in touch and feel free to contact anyone of us at anytime....best of luck to you John in '08!

Hey Steve,

Not a problem. I am currently ripping through my office to locate the CD...yikes...I will find it.

Welcome to the industry. Saw your post over on ***. I like your postcard with the water hose. It looks very professional. Tom V. is a great guy and glad to see that he was able to refer someone a little closer to you for the rig.

Please feel free to ask questions and again welcome to the wonderful industry of washing.

Best of luck!!

I am still ripping through my office to find this CD everyone....:banghead:

I will find it...and ....when I do I will email all that have requested the info.

Sorry...thought the CD was handy......

I would like very much to get a copy of those. I am going to start up and never did put anything together. Never thought about it. I am older and wiser now so I am thinking something like that would help in the future since I would like to grow the company into a few crews.

Wow, totally off topic but I saw DanMc as a user and immediately was reminded of McMoo :(

Celeste

I feel ya C, I still have a soft spot in my heart over that whole deal.

CD was found. Emails are going out with the management guidelines as attachments this week. Please be patient as we have received approx 150 request for this information. If you do not receive the email by next Wednesday, hit me again with your contact information and we will get it out to you!!

Sorry for the delay!