Sign in to follow this  
BREEN

Awingin Cleaning, Sealing, And Pricing

I Have A Poa Who Needs The Awnings Cleaned Throughout An Entire Mall (about 400 Or So). They Would Also Like Them To Be Sealed So They Will Only Have To Clean Them Annually Versus Bi-annually. My Question Is Will Thompsons Work Or Is There A Special Type Of Sealer That Should Be Used? Also They Have Done It In The Past And They Had A Problem With Them Streaking From The Sealant? I Am Guessing That It Was Applied Inconsistantly But Not Sure Any Help Would Be Great. We Have To Clean The Windows After The Fact As Well. ANY IDEAS ON PRICING FOR SUCH A LARGE # OF THEM. I WAS THINKING AROUND $35 TO WASH AND ? TO SEAL. THEY ARE ALL DARK COLORED DIFFERENT COLORS BUT STILL ALL DARK. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS GUYS!!

Good News Is That We Have Been Doing All Of The Flatwork For Three Years Now. Thanks Again ....brian..

Call Dave at Winsol. They make a product called Awning Armor. As far as streaks go, that is dirt. You have to regularly clean and protect awnings every three months not twice a year. Doing it once a year will not be frequent enough. As far as pricing goes, try to figure out how much they would have to pay to have the fabric replaced due to premature oxidation and sell them on your service as an extension of the normal life expectancy of the fabric.

What kind of material are the awnings made of, If its canvas type 303 aerospace products make a good sealer. Vinyl awnings do it right products make a great cleaner sealer called 2 in one vinyl cleaner. Theres allot to talk about with price, how old have they ever been done before, are you doing the undersides also. Also you probly will have to clean the windows afterwards so add that into your price. How high are they, I don't really know prices where you are but give me more info and I would be more than happy to help in any way.

What kind of material are the awnings made of, If its canvas type 303 aerospace products make a good sealer. Vinyl awnings do it right products make a great cleaner sealer called 2 in one vinyl cleaner. Theres allot to talk about with price, how old have they ever been done before, are you doing the undersides also. Also you probly will have to clean the windows afterwards so add that into your price. How high are they, I don't really know prices where you are but give me more info and I would be more than happy to help in any way.

Please go to your settings and complete your signature. House rules.

Welcome to TGS.