Sign in to follow this  
kenfitz

Chem Container Shelf for 5ers

Hello all,

I'm trying to get more organized with my chems this year. I'm looking for a shelf system that holds containers of mixed chems.

Right now I've been using the empty 5ers from stain as my chemical buckets. These stay on the trailer and feed into my downstreamer. What I need is a shelf system that can stack 6 different square 5gal containers in a 2x3 fashion.

Has anybody seen something like this or can recommend a shelf system?

I'm not locked in to 5ers Square 10 gal containers with metal shelf might work as well.

Thanks

Maybe check with a janitorial supply house that distrubutes the auto ratio chem distrubution systems for food places, convienance stores, industry,etc. to see if they got such format...or get a soda syrup rack, they hold the square cardboard/bladder type boxes.

I'd go with the upright 15 gallon containers. Nonetheless, that shelf does exist. It's in the dairy industry for milkhouses used to hold square 5 gallon containers off the floor to keep with code. I searched the web for a while and couldn't find them. Just look up your nearest dairy supplier and they'll probably have it or know what you're talking about and where to get it.

this is a single version of what you want

Hamby Dairy Supply : Milk Barn Supplies : Drum Pumps - Spigots & Racks : PAIL STAND FOR 5 GALLON BUCKETS

Scott

I'm sorry the link won't work. It's hambydairysupply.com -in the index look for milk barn supplies then follow other sub listings in the link above.

Scott