Sign in to follow this  
TNshaun

FREE labor! Anyone live close to Nashville?

Question

I live in Nashville, Tennessee and am in the process of starting a pressure washing business. I will be doing residential to start out. I have already got some equipment and done a couple relatives houses. If someone lives less than an hour or two away I'de be willing to trade free labor for some hands on knowledge. Let me know, even if it is 20 or 30 degrees around here!

5 answers to this question

I don't know the rules for the site, but can I tell him about the chemical supplier and pressure washer who lives just south of Nashville and has helped many of us out??

Oh, what the heck. Call Steven Rowlett for advice.

I can't seem to find his web-site or any info on him anymore, but I saw that Beth was issued a business licence for RPC Chemicals just recently. Maybe someone else can point you at him. I was considering some RM4 for deck stripping this year.

If you were only around last year!!! :lgmoneyey

I hope your really serious, because there is an increasing number of $25 house wash companies popping up around here, I keep my work under wraps. I found out really quick what can happen when i advertised too aggressivly. Too much work. not enough time to do it when i already have a full time job.. If you need any help getting going, give me a shout.

20-30 degrees is what i call making a nice slippery driveway, hmm.. thinking of that I wonder how effective saltwater out of the ol' x-jet would be at de-icing a driveway!!!.. deff would need the 1:1..

I live in Nashville, Tennessee and am in the process of starting a pressure washing business. I will be doing residential to start out. I have already got some equipment and done a couple relatives houses. If someone lives less than an hour or two away I'de be willing to trade free labor for some hands on knowledge. Let me know, even if it is 20 or 30 degrees around here!

sorry i just now saw this.

i would be happy to show you around for a day or so.

we too are in nashville, but wouldn't mind you coming with me or one of my crews.

call me on my mobile if you are interested.