Sign in to follow this  
Camelot

Need some articles...

Would anyone like to share any articles they may have on exactly how dirt and mold/mildew can degrade siding (particularly vinyl and brick)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to gather info for this Spring's marketing attack! Thanks in advance for any help!

- John

Would anyone like to share any articles they may have on exactly how dirt and mold/mildew can degrade siding (particularly vinyl and brick)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to gather info for this Spring's marketing attack! Thanks in advance for any help!

- John

Ya, I'd like the same thing

Hey John! Whats up?

What ever happened to writing things ourselves? No better way to learn. Not trying to throw a damper on it....but why not just do some research and write something in your own words specific to your own business? It's not that hard to do.

Beth

Beth - I agree and have written several for newsletters, local papers, etc. I am ALWAYS interested in other's perspectives, though. I pick up lots of knowledge and tips from seeing what others have written. Isn't that why we're here...to share? Thanks.

- John