Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

My new plane.

Question

The build on my helicopter is going so so,... ugh, the cabin is almost finished and looking good. But it is taking it's toll on my brain. A million moving parts ect.

So during the build of the real thing and a few other scale project builds ( things that go crash), I picked up this little Slo V with 370 electric, just to get my head in the clouds and off of the helicopter for a while.

It's pretty fun, and I am ordering the bomb / parachute aerial drop module for it so I can drop things on people's heads. (kidding).

I have been pretty busy with PW and staining too, so don't think I am playing all day. The day ends at 1:00 right?

Watch the video.

8 answers to this question

Adrian -

Pretty cool...I'm trying to figure out how to attach chems to that thing so you could clean roofs...

I think using a helicopter would work better with spray bars on each side.....hmmmm wonder how many times I would have to refill the small tank....

Thx, doing it slow and right. Double and triple checking.

I don't know how close you are to Holland, but my friend has a chain of liqour stores and laundry mats you might approach him about cleaning, Phil.

I believe he makes 700.00 per hour.

Probably more for specialty trimming.

He makes it look easy. Robinson 44 is a 450,000.00 bird, not to mention his conversion cost'.

What a life.

Helo pressure washing, chem tanks, rinse tanks, scrub brush and a few other items.

Question, just where does that leave room for the pilot/washer and reclaim tank?