Sign in to follow this  
StainlessDeal

Lazarus Needs Your Opinion

Question

Hey everybody, I haven’t been around much lately, but I will be from now on.

We had a very odd winter in the Millen household that was full of unexpected events and distractions from StainlessDeal and our family. It has turned out positively, but I wouldn’t go back through the last few months again for love nor money.

I want to thank all of you that have called, emailed, and/or written to check up on us: I have said before, and I’m saying it now, I have been disproportionately blessed with better friends than I could ever deserve. Thanks to you all!

One of the very good things that has been happening in the recent past is that we bought a bunch of new equipment from Bob, and as soon as I have it all ready to go, I will post some pics.

Here is where you all can lend a hand: I’m having a raft of new uniform parts and give-away novelties embroidered with the new logo Keith designed for me, but there is a small dilemma.

The embroiderers tweaked the logo just bit to save me a little money, and I’d like your opinions on that. I’ll post both logos, you tell me if I should pay more for the red background to stay.

I’m on the fence, push me one way or the other, please.

Embroidered logo 001.bmp

post-1043-13777220068_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

Right now, I'm ordering several colors, but plan on black mostly. I think the tweaked version will wash on whites and greys, but I'm gonna probably give them a shot at it first.

To keep the red won't cost me much more, ($50 bucks set up, and $3.75 per item) but that adds pretty quickly on hats and the like.

Personally, I like the red, but the other looks great on dark, too.

I'm probably going to hafta do the manly thing.

I'll ask the wife.

Mike, sounds like a good time man, I'll call later this week and catch up!

Why not just red shirts/hats? I think the red background on other colors might restrict you. It looks GREAT but I just can't see it on a light blue button down for some reason. Might just be me :)

Glad to know all is well - hate that Ashlie isn't going to be up there - I was looking forward to meeting you guys finally!

Scott, great to see you back. When you get a chance call me, we need to catch up man! I like the logo, try a couple different blue backgrounds. Metallic blue would pop nicely