Sign in to follow this  
tattwd

Blast Nozzles

Question

I would like to know what nozzles everyone uses and for what medias? Compressor sizes and nozzle sizes? What brand of compressor and hows your fuel economy, and does your fuel economy change with different nozzles?

Also I am looking for a wide fan to use for blasting corn cob on the log homes if any one has a link to one it would be appreciated. None of my distributors carry them. I do have a fan nozzle but im only getting a 2" swath out of it.

I also have a bazooka nozzle that rairly gets used because the media coming out is too far sparse. the other nozzle I use is a Jet nozzle with the holes in it, I was told that this was suppose to speed the media up as it exits the nozzle and then one of my distributors said that it actually slows it down and if you want a more concentrated pattern you can cover the holes with your hands. Any comments?

1 answer to this question

I would like to know what nozzles everyone uses and for what medias? Compressor sizes and nozzle sizes? What brand of compressor and hows your fuel economy, and does your fuel economy change with different nozzles?

Also I am looking for a wide fan to use for blasting corn cob on the log homes if any one has a link to one it would be appreciated. None of my distributors carry them. I do have a fan nozzle but im only getting a 2" swath out of it.

I also have a bazooka nozzle that rairly gets used because the media coming out is too far sparse. the other nozzle I use is a Jet nozzle with the holes in it, I was told that this was suppose to speed the media up as it exits the nozzle and then one of my distributors said that it actually slows it down and if you want a more concentrated pattern you can cover the holes with your hands. Any comments?

I'm not sure they are made anymore. Used to be Sashco had them I think....

Beth