Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Welcome back to the NEW TGS on version 3.7.0!

Question

TGS has been testing 3.7.0 on a test database for 3 weeks now. We also made the decision some weeks back to migrate to a new host with better service. This has already proven to be of benefit. While we regret the down time, we believe that the migration to the better host, the upgrading of VB to 3.7.0 (and ALL our other installed components which had to be tested during our test phase), the re-skinning of the forums, will all continue to make TGS the BEST forum for our industry. Other forums will play catch up while we continue to lead the way.

Please take a moment to look over the exciting new features you now have at your fingertips! Your profile page has wonderful new features, including member photo galleries that are specific to your account. You can create or become a member of social groups. I'll be posting screen shots of the new features to guide you as you learn about them, so grab a snack and welcome back to the new TGS!

Beth

33 answers to this question

Beth,

Got your e-mail regarding the upgrade,

very nice! I have been considering asking the

PWN web guy to upgrade to 3.7

:)

Edited by ECS MARK

Seems to be a very feature loaded version.

Only words of advice, make sure any hacks or add-ons you have are ready for 3.7 or you will end up with problems. Also ( this is a biggie) I know you guys have a nice skin installed. Skins are version specific. Check with the folks who designed your skin to see if they have the skin upgraded.

3.7.0 does have bugs. Photos are problematic....

Overall, 3.7 is solid.

Beth