Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

What you missed Tegrey

Question

Just wanted you to see what you missed out on when you didnt come down and help me.

Would your office really have missed you for a couple days?

But to me its just another day at the beach.

post-4622-137772206868_thumb.jpg

post-4622-137772206933_thumb.jpg

Edited by jon chapman

8 answers to this question

Nice Job Jon! But If you really want the best Wood staining job in the Tampa area. Yeah, you better call Jon Chapman! Good Job Chappy!

JON! Thanks Man. I needed that! LOL Why just yesterday it sunshined for 15 minutes. We don't have sun burns up here and we don't have to worry about the next sunny day. Because we don't have any !!!!!! I only used to like to fish, when I didn't have anything else to do. Now I don't fish because I'm too darn busy. I will be down to visit you one day. Mark my word. I will be down to visit you one day? OWHHHH! Back to work. Thank You. LOL

post-2261-137772207028_thumb.jpg

Personally I hate florida! I'm a mountain boy through and through. Dont like salt water, Hate flat land, dont like the beach much. But I married a native so I'm stuck. Gotta admit, being able to work year round is a plus.

By the way, thats wood tux, warm honey gold. ( I did enhance the colors of that first pic just a little.)

Personally I hate florida! I'm a mountain boy through and through. Dont like salt water, Hate flat land, dont like the beach much. But I married a native so I'm stuck. Gotta admit, being able to work year round is a plus.

By the way, thats wood tux, warm honey gold. ( I did enhance the colors of that first pic just a little.)

You speak from my heart. FL sucks But my native wife has a lot of family here.

Fl. sucks until about January when you realize all our brothers are freezing their hind ends off, and its in the low 70s here. and were working. and getting sunburned.