Sign in to follow this  
bigchaz

Bye bye CWF

Question

8 answers to this question

Nice work. Love seeing that. It reminds me of chocolate milk draining off the deck.

What is up with the rain coat and gloves but jeans and tennis shoes to strip that deck?

oh that golden color of wet southern yellow pine comes shinning through! I still remember the first time I accidently hit pressure treated wood with a power washer while cleaning an AC condenser . I was helping a neighbor (HVAC tech) clean his outside AC unit so we could start playing horseshoes and he had a PT wood lattice screen around his unit. While cleaning the AC you couldn't help but hit the gray pt wood. whalla! we did every deck in the neighborhood after that and I was in business. Still looks good to restore an old deck. Nice work!!! thanks for the flashback

Nice work. Love seeing that. It reminds me of chocolate milk draining off the deck.

What is up with the rain coat and gloves but jeans and tennis shoes to strip that deck?

I always wear tennis shoes these days. Cant stand rubber and boots make my feet sweat terribly. As long as Im protected from the stripper mist it doesn't really matter. I can usually avoid getting wet so on a non windy day its just a company t shirt and hat for cleaning