Sign in to follow this  
CWheeler

Question

Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself to everybody here. My name is Clint Wheeler, i have been in the pressure washing and window cleaning business since graduating high school 9 years ago. Through this website and others like it i have learned more about pressure (and not so much pressure) washing that i ever thought possible. I hope to continue to learn as i don't think i can ever be to knowledgeable about the service I provide to my customers. Anyways Hi and thanks for all the info past and future. Any Questions welcome.

4 answers to this question

Welcome Clint. Great wealth of info on this site. Been lurking around on this site for a couple years and i still learn new stuff all the time.

Welcome Clint. I was just down in your neck of the woods last week. (Unrelated to PWing) Next time I'm down, it will be for entertainment rather than business, but I will give you notice so we can meet up, or so you can dodge me!;)

I've always liked San Antonio, but I wish theyd finish the eastern side freeways already!:vroom:

Is the Schlitterbahn still in business?

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah San Antonio has been good to me. Schlitterbahn is still there although i haven't been for years now, need to plan a trip up there. Let me know next time you are in the area maybe we can meet up.