Sign in to follow this  
Rob R.

Ladder with Stabilizer where to buy?

I need a 16'-20' ladder and I looked online on home depot and lowes and they really did not have anything with a stabilizer lowes I think had a werner snap-on unit.. I need to get on roofs w/o destroying the gutters

051751038965.jpg

I would suggust to any that uses a ladder to invest in a ladder levler that bolts to the bottom of ladder, they adjust up to a foot on each side, just by sliding them up or down. Use these with the stabilizer and you will have a very safe and easy to use ladder system.

We use them. We use the snap on model when on the house. We aslo have the bolt on model. When I need to get on a roof or stain a dormer on a house we use the bold on model. The snap on models can get snagged on a gutter and the bold on works great if you need a roof ladder. It hooks over the peak and works better than the fireman's hook that we have.

I can't put emplyees on a roof due to Workers comp. They will not cover them. I have to do the roof work, furtunately we dont do a lot on roofs. When we clean them, we do it from the ground.