Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

For a better world

Question

If this passes and stands muster with the courts it could revolutionize the way we treat scumbag child molesters!

[/url]

Is Gov Jindal the toughest politician in America on child molesters? 062608govri.jpg

>>Signed a Chemical Castration Bill, Authorizing the Castration of *** Offenders in Louisiana

>>1st conviction: the court may sentence the offender to undergo chemical castration.

>>2nd conviction, the court is required to sentence the offender to undergo chemical castration.

>>This bill also provides that a court may instead order a physical castration instead of the chemical castration.

>>Convicted *** offenders who undergo castration must still serve their full sentence, as their treatment will not affect their sentencing.

>>Under the bill, if a convicted *** offender fails to appear for their chemical castration, they will serve an additional sentence of three to five years.

>>But that’s not all...

>>Governor Jindal also supported the passage of SB 143 to prohibit a *** offender from wearing a mask, hood or disguise during holiday events and from distributing candy or other gifts on Halloween to persons under eighteen years of age;

>>AND... SB 517 which provides for the lifetime registration of *** offenders;

>>AND... SB 510 to double the minimum sentence for computer-aided solicitation of a minor;

>>AND... HB 770 to prohibit the use text messaging by *** offenders;

>>AND... SB 514 to increase the minimum sentence for the molestation of a juvenile by five-fold.

>>The obvious lesson here is---if you’re going to molest a child---DON’T DO IT IN LOUISIANA. (which is exactly the intended message)

4 answers to this question

Jon,

I like the idea of cutting these folks off! What will they do with women?

Give them a teaching license!:lgbounces

scumbag child molesters need to be hung,shot,beaten,spit on, I can think of more but not nice to post...As I have 3 kids my self that is one of my big fears..Any how even if they pass it .they still have a mouth and hands to do the crime

I think they need to take em out....the old way

It wont happen. There's too many scumbag liberals that will stop it. I think we should castrate them too. After all, sticking up for scumbag's "rights" makes you one too doesnt it?