Sign in to follow this  
gt2003

Just FYI, Restore-a-deck website gone, WOW

Question

I was cleaning and brightening my deck today and wanted to check on the application of the Citralic. So, I thought I'd stop by Kens' website only to find out it's gone. When you go there it says "this website has been cancelled". So, if you have any contact with Ken check in on him and see how it's going. I was kind of surprised. I figure he'd bounce back from his mess.

7 answers to this question

I know this is an old thread but I tried to order some RAD and its a no go on Kens site, I tried emailing him twice and tried to contact him here. No responce at all. Seems there is a glitch that keeps you from ordering. Loved RAD but the site is really messed up

Thank you Beth and Rod and thanks Ken for getting back to me so quickly and for helping me out with information. Ken I loved your product so you can count on me as a customer as soon as you get your site straightened out. In the mean time I will chek out the site that Beth and Rod mentioned, Thanks again I dont do a lot of pressure washing but I do incorporate it into my painting business and the information and help I have received on this site has been invaluable. Heres to warmer weather

Rick