Sign in to follow this  
ezdayman

its a hard video to see but this is what I saw today

Question

I was in mpls going to do a bid and I walked buy two guys bending over and then hear pshhhhhhhhhhhh noise it was some guy doing pressure washing on a public street with a 100 dollar pressure washer " rays pressure washer. granted you have to start somewhere but this guy was walking around with his shirt off going into the business with his shirt off and it really wasnt doing nothing to the ground a graden hose with a sprayer could have done better.. Im not knocking the guy just funny how it works out!!

heres the link

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/1chloedog/?action=view&current=07282008063.flv

Edited by ezdayman

9 answers to this question

thats what it was! thank you for the name lol and yes thats why I sat there and watched he was bent over for about 10 mins looking at it... im going to walk buy the finish job on friday night when I go out and take some pixs if it looks bad :~|

not to mock but I posted earler with the spray strips we cant have people going out and ruining peoples sidewalks!

Edited by ezdayman

What doesn't help is the overall jist of how the industry that makes the machinery does not readily suggest what machinery would be proper or applicable to use in various situations. That little machine should be scoped for tiny jobs like HO walks of say less than 10'.. Can't say all such machinery of that size is garbage though as I know some hood guys are finding a use for them. In general though is it fair to call some the manufactures or distributors out on this or just flat out call them whorry sales scum? I could see these guys going into reputable dealer of cleaning chems or equipment and by luck of the draw get stuck with salesperson that doesn't know what would be proper to recommend simply because their manufactures don't inform them. Yea maybe their supperior managers at the store should train them but who is to first train the manager other than the manufacture. My opinion is that is where it has to start. Just like the slly 0 degree tip being included without proper label warnings onthe machine I think they need to make changes. Seems they just want to sell as much stuff or do as many people wrong as they can.

Good humor,

EZ- I do the sidewalks across the street from the Imperial every year, and I've seen this guy before. I actually went and asked about it, and was told that their "handyman" does all that stuff. I'm sure they saw my rigs set up doing Target Center, or The Refuge, and wanted theirs done too. Certainly doesn't help with the industry image, does it?

Question -where's their recovery equipment??

Kevin-Its a good thing that they throw in that 0* tip in there and that they dont put labels on them. We all had to learn somehow.(trial and error) Hope they have insurance.then a pro can go by there and do a demo so they can see the difference in quality. I see it all the time around here. brings me more work

Thats pretty funny. When you go back by there you ought to pull up and wash the walk next door on both sides and drive off. LOL:lghohoho:

That would be funny!