Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

On the ROAD

Question

On the road after NOLA round Table Meeting.

Just saw Russ in BAMA and possibly Headed for JeFF L in SC.

Will be In indiana for a couple days visiting Brother.

Anyone wants to meet , just call me.

oNLINE A COUPLE TIMES A DAY, SO CALLING WOULD Be better.

52 answers to this question

On the road after NOLA round Table Meeting.

Just saw Russ in BAMA and possibly Headed for JeFF L in SC.

Will be In indiana for a couple days visiting Brother.

Anyone wants to meet , just call me.

oNLINE A COUPLE TIMES A DAY, SO CALLING WOULD Be better.

Call me if you are coming?? I might have to go clean up my house or something. Hope you make it here

on myway jeff

Call when you get in, even late. I might let you buy me a beer for my birthday if you arent tired & old LOL After midnight, I might be to tired & old

Look forward to finally meeting you

Jeff

175 miles out

I told Mike Cooke PPC to give you a call for best directions, you are going the right way, look for his call, he knows the area a lot better than this lost Yankee

Tried calling at 10:45, what you sleeping in the back seat? You out of calling service, you should of bought more minutes LOL

Call if you get in. I'm ready for a beer if you all up for it

You know that if you stay up late to see Ron, that you wont be able to go to sleep afterwards, dont you?

Is that like ....Be afraid be very afraid

I'll be catching Ron Tuesday, he was still on the road the last I talked to him

Ron I'll Call you in the morning we start at 7:00 AM I'll have your uniform ready and a rig waiting for you. I'll give you the easy job........you can use the 40ft lift. Maybe we can do a live feed of Ron on the wand:lgbounces

Sleeeping at MB Holiday, nice place... Looks great!!! See you around 11,,,,, need sleep.

11? No, start time is 7am, this is no way to start your 1st day at JL Pressure Washing LOL

Call me when you get up

this morning i will be doing some condos with Jeff. I heard thru the grapevine he was charging? .

Anyway , Jeffs on his way. work boots are on

Work boots and no socks

Met Ron for breakfast and showed him & CC around a little just left him after a late lunch. Totally enjoyed meeting him. I was pleased he was real happy with the hotel for the MB RT and the location next door for partying after the RT saturday. He made some suggestions and the banquet staff totally agreed and I made some changes for table set up and some signage too. Thanks Ron

Work boots and no socks

Met Ron for breakfast and showed him & CC around a little just left him after a late lunch. Totally enjoyed meeting him. I was pleased he was real happy with the hotel for the MB RT and the location next door for partying after the RT saturday. He made some suggestions and the banquet staff totally agreed and I made some changes for table set up and some signage too. Thanks Ron

I want to mention this otel is absolutely Great, second nite here and its wonderful.

We had a great lunch at a local Joint and the food was great.

Going out to dinner later at another great local place.

081208_174100.jpg

Met with with today.

Mike you are a pin head LOL what the heck happened to that picture. Thats Mike from PPC if you couldnt tell by the picture