Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

On the ROAD

Question

On the road after NOLA round Table Meeting.

Just saw Russ in BAMA and possibly Headed for JeFF L in SC.

Will be In indiana for a couple days visiting Brother.

Anyone wants to meet , just call me.

oNLINE A COUPLE TIMES A DAY, SO CALLING WOULD Be better.

52 answers to this question

What ever happened with the police report, Ron?

It is New Orleans, but they're supposed to treat tourists better than they treat the locals.

Cracked the truck up on I-10 about 8 hours before the meeting.

More than cracked up its smashed. He's lucky he didnt crash after getting hit, its pushed in and dented pretty bad

Was it a rental or yours? YOU ok????

Beth

No its the truck i tow behind my rig, I recked it on the freeway.

I'm alive no one apparently hurt, the other two left. One left running the other drove off.

My insurance the police got to take care of the stolen car and the damage it did to city property. lol

081408_205300.jpg

Chris, we got smashed into friday, drop the rig outside of New Orleans. Fuel the truck before superdome exit and then got back on the freeway. We got smacked by a car that was struck by another car on purpose.

The two people left the scene, we stood on the freeway while the police chased them. Not like we could identify anyone, what a waist of time.

We got to the hotel late and I was not sore until about 3 or 4 am.

I was late to the morning round table, got there about 12.

I saw the rest , it was nice to watch and not particpate. I didnt actually feel that well. So i was glad I actually didnt speak, i would not have been focused.

All in all the table was very different than any other. NOLA is a great place to party for sure.

Chris, its was great to meet you finally. We should get a few of the guys I know around you and hook up again next time I'm around.

The steak house was great, glad your using guys who use you. (SMART BIZ)

Look forward to seeing you at another round or maybe next time i get a chance to stop by.

I thought you were going to speak briefly Sunday morning but I guess it was about over by the time you got over there.

We talked about it and decided that next time we will try to keep the actual meeting to around 45 minutes (from 2:00-2:45 or so) to allow enough time for other activities. I don't know if I can manage the quarterly get-togethers that were discussed Saturday but we'll see what we can do! ;)

I thought you were going to speak briefly Sunday morning but I guess it was about over by the time you got over there.

We talked about it and decided that next time we will try to keep the actual meeting to around 45 minutes (from 2:00-2:45 or so) to allow enough time for other activities. I don't know if I can manage the quarterly get-togethers that were discussed Saturday but we'll see what we can do! ;)

45 minute speed round tables LOL

I was wondering where the RONTRIP was today

1st it was RONTABLES, NOW RONTRIPS, whats next RONWORLD LOL

Have a good one Ron, been getting a lot of payments for the RT coming in I think we are over 50 now and a few called and said the checks in the mail. I hope we dont go over the 75.

I was wondering where the RONTRIP was today

1st it was RONTABLES, NOW RONTRIPS, whats next RONWORLD LOL

Have a good one Ron, been getting a lot of payments for the RT coming in I think we are over 50 now and a few called and said the checks in the mail. I hope we dont go over the 75.

With live demos and instruction we will be putting together the MB will be the event of the year.

The Carolinas have never experienced and event like this one. This event will be broadcast for viewers who could not attend.

The speaker and actual application of people getting to see how we wash and maintain the 4500 per hour techics.

We will have some chemical applications for washing concrete and possibly graffitti removal as and ad for all expertise to ad to there tool box.

Jeff, I would worry about going over the TOP, the carolinas have been a very popular place in the past for rallying PW contractor in the past.

Since we have the room, have you decided to have select people brings rigs? I was curious incase we should have a best rig contest. Let the PW decide who has the best looking rig?

Well, let me know and we will have all the stuff ready by the end of this month and in the mail to you. I will forward a test shirt to you before printing 100.

Its going to be a great time.

With live demos and instruction we will be putting together the MB will be the event of the year.

The Carolinas have never experienced and event like this one. This event will be broadcast for viewers who could not attend.

The speaker and actual application of people getting to see how we wash and maintain the 4500 per hour techics.

We will have some chemical applications for washing concrete and possibly graffitti removal as and ad for all expertise to ad to there tool box.

Jeff, I would worry about going over the TOP, the carolinas have been a very popular place in the past for rallying PW contractor in the past.

Since we have the room, have you decided to have select people brings rigs? I was curious incase we should have a best rig contest. Let the PW decide who has the best looking rig?

Well, let me know and we will have all the stuff ready by the end of this month and in the mail to you. I will forward a test shirt to you before printing 100.

Its going to be a great time.

Yes we have room for rigs and when we do the post of events soon. I will do another post trying to get all that want to to bring their rigs. I know I will have mine and a few others have said they will bring theirs.

I am going to have guys from my crew doing 24 hours security at the rigs.

I have been working on the handout booklet and if anyone wants to send me a peice of their target advertising I may/will add it to the handout

It is going to be a great time for sure. I'm telling you I can't wait!!!!!!

Edited by Jeff

I realize its expensive to bring rigs guys, it would be a great site to see as many rigs parked by the hotel as possible. So if you can bring the rigs, Jeffs providing 24 hour security and is footing the bill for the rooms and other events materials. This would be a great chance if you have something cool to show.

I cant wait either Jeff, I heard you cancelled the event because to many people coming. LOL

I realize its expensive to bring rigs guys, it would be a great site to see as many rigs parked by the hotel as possible. So if you can bring the rigs, Jeffs providing 24 hour security and is footing the bill for the rooms and other events materials. This would be a great chance if you have something cool to show.

I cant wait either Jeff, I heard you cancelled the event because to many people coming. LOL

Speaking of people bringing their rigs with them, where was your rig when you passed through Kokomo the other night?

Speaking of people bringing their rigs with them, where was your rig when you passed through Kokomo the other night?

That beast is back in NOLA, i think after the MB round i will have Russ drop me to get it.

I'm flying after this ride..LOL

Get live Today!!! Watch future round tables

Today I’m driving back to phx, since we will be doing future roundtables’ live we need to all get acquainted with how this works.

LINK REMOVED....

Click on this link and register, you will see my camera live going down the road. Since I’m driving you need to be patient and type large. I will not type back but answer by voice.

Get and Yahoo.live id so you can watch the roundtables live. It’s pretty cool and a lot of guys were able to watch the Florida one live and had a great time fooling around while learning.

I will be on and off today, talk amongst one another and enjoy this chat room.

See you live today,

Edited by Beth n Rod
as I said before - no linking to a chat that has objectionable material

Get live Today!!! Watch future round tables

Today I’m driving back to phx, since we will be doing future roundtables’ live we need to all get acquainted with how this works.

LINK REMOVED....

Click on this link and register, you will see my camera live going down the road. Since I’m driving you need to be patient and type large. I will not type back but answer by voice.

Get and Yahoo.live id so you can watch the roundtables live. It’s pretty cool and a lot of guys were able to watch the Florida one live and had a great time fooling around while learning.

I will be on and off today, talk amongst one another and enjoy this chat room.

See you live today,

That link is a watched while on. No material in question.