Sign in to follow this  
Apple Roof Cleaning

Did McCain Make A Big Mistake ?

Question

113 answers to this question

Wow, I hope he was using his noggin here. I wonder what his wife thinks?

One can NEVER have enough younger Women then yourself.

This will not be the FIRST time John Boy "Robbed the Cradle"

I CAN relate :cheers:

post-1298-137772217945_thumb.jpg

The elections are a waste anymore. Its a big game to swing and steal votes from the other party. Both parties are the same based on big goverment and control. Latley using fear tactics for control. I would love to have an open election not just the two parties that are a joke.. Then we might be able to vote for someone who cares about our country and this countries future without worrying about there own and there parties financial gain. Thats all this is any more is who can I make MY friend so that when I get released from being president I will be taken care of.

I could care less who runs for pres or VP as long as they care about us, there country and what we the people want not what some big polictical party wants them to do.

As for the folks running I dont want either of them in office.

Just my 2 cents.

The elections are a waste anymore. Its a big game to swing and steal votes from the other party. Both parties are the same based on big goverment and control. Latley using fear tactics for control. I would love to have an open election not just the two parties that are a joke.. Then we might be able to vote for someone who cares about our country and this countries future without worrying about there own and there parties financial gain. Thats all this is any more is who can I make MY friend so that when I get released from being president I will be taken care of.

I could care less who runs for pres or VP as long as they care about us, there country and what we the people want not what some big polictical party wants them to do.

As for the folks running I dont want either of them in office.

Just my 2 cents.

ME either.

Our elected officials are out for themselves, and their friends.

McCain is really out of touch, LOL

Dont even know how many houses he owns.

ME either.

Our elected officials are out for themselves, and their friends.

McCain is really out of touch, LOL

Dont even know how many houses he owns.

At least he ACTS like he has some patriotism. I have a real concern about the Commander in Chief not having an ounce of that.

Between what I heard of the speach Obama gave and McCain's choice I predict total doom and gloom for his campaign...Don't know anything much about her or her achomplishments in the little time as governor but my first impression is that perhaps she should be home taking care of a disabled child rather than running a country?

Besides that, if we loose either president during their term look who we get for president.

Edited by MMI Enterprises

At least he ACTS like he has some patriotism. I have a real concern about the Commander in Chief not having an ounce of that.

Thats just down right ridiculous, not an ounce:lolsign:. I guess you've known him personally for how long now?

You must know him to make such a statement

Oh well thats America, we don't like someone we spread falsities & rumors about them

As for McCains pick I know nothing about her other than she is suppose to be real conservitive. It will be interesting to see how it pans out for them. will it help or hurt?

I got this email earlier today. Hilarious!!! Maybe some of you Obama supporters can come up with something, or maybe at least just make something up. LOL!!!!

Chris Matthews slam dunked Senator Kirk Watson, when he asked the Senator for just one example of Obama's legislative accomplishments.

Want to see a politician choke on national TV?.....watch this....

Chris was surprised when the Obama campaign's own surrogates are left utterly

stumped when asked to list his legislative accomplishments as a Senator.

CLICK HERE:

Funny...I hadn't heard most of those. I do question why he won't wear a flag pin, put his hand over his heard during the pledge, and why he removed the flag from his plane.

If you go back and look it describes the planes in general, and McCain's has no flag either. It says many politicians have it reflect the campaign (and logo I guess).

A pin is jewelry. I don't wear one to be thought of as patriotic either - Patriotism lives in my heart.

If you look at the hand over heart page it also show him in photos WITH his hand over his heart.

I think if you want to see something in some you don't like, you can find a way to do it.

Beth

I got this email earlier today. Hilarious!!! Maybe some of you Obama supporters can come up with something, or maybe at least just make something up. LOL!!!!

Chris Matthews slam dunked Senator Kirk Watson, when he asked the Senator for just one example of Obama's legislative accomplishments.

Want to see a politician choke on national TV?.....watch this....

Chris was surprised when the Obama campaign's own surrogates are left utterly

stumped when asked to list his legislative accomplishments as a Senator.

CLICK HERE:

Oh man that's funny. Deer in the headlights.

I will say regarding the flag/plane issue that he DOES still have a flag on the plan, though it is certainly small and not very noticable. Then again, McCain doesn't appear to have a flag on his plan either. I like both GW's and Kerry's plane...

To be fair, from the snopes website, it shows Obama placing his hand over his heart on other occasions during the national anthem.

I'm less interested in his plane than I am in what he's accomplished that makes him so highly qualified to lead this nation. Yes, I'm sure he's smart. So are millions of others. Yes, he's accomplished in his personal life...so are millions of others. What makes him stand out among 300 million people that makes him someone I'd want leading our nation?

If you go back and look it describes the planes in general, and McCain's has no flag either. It says many politicians have it reflect the campaign (and logo I guess).

I just made this point, agreed. Of course, I don't think anyone in their right mind would think a lack of a flag on McCain's plane indicates a lack of love of this country and what it stands for. It is several of these types of things relating to Obama that might make one question his patriotism.

A pin is jewelry. I don't wear one to be thought of as patriotic either - Patriotism lives in my heart.

Sure, but a refusal to wear a flag pin COULD be an indication of one's view of this country.

If you look at the hand over heart page it also show him in photos WITH his hand over his heart.

I think if you want to see something in some you don't like, you can find a way to do it.

Beth

Yep, just made this point also...agreed.

And I agree that there are a lot of falsehoods out there about Obama...as there are about McCain, GW, etc etc. Wouldn't it be nice if campaigns ran on the issues and the truth, and no on smear and inuendo? They all do it. Look at the comments Obama made about McCain not remembering (or not knowing) how many houses he has. Who cares? He's a rich man, and has a lot of assets. Big deal.

I am with Beth in that I feel NO need for display of flags to show Patriotism.

I am a TRUE Patriot, and IF elected, I would get Religion OUT of Government.

You know, that LITTLE clause about the seperation of Church and State ??