Sign in to follow this  
cgillikin

Pressure Washing articles

Question

Check out these articles and let me know what you think. If anyone here would like to submit an article with photos let me know. Thanks!

Chad Gillikin

Extremehowto.com

High-Pressure Cleaning | Extreme How To, DIY - Do it Yourself, Home Improvement, Home Decorating

A Guide to Pressure Washers | Extreme How To, DIY - Do it Yourself, Home Improvement, Home Decorating

14 answers to this question

Any advertisment for that "ladder saver" should be thrown out. It's a piece of pipe that is targetted to newbies that don't know any better, and they get $48 bucks for it! It's a joke and a rip off!

This is his first post and he comes up with links like that. He didn't even introduce himself, I would have to vote SPAM.

P.S. The ladder saver is kinda funny, I have been using a variation of it for around 8 years. lol I don't sell it, but if someones nice I'll tell them how to make it.

Hey, wait a minute. The site has an Armstrong-Clark banner ad. Jake Clark is nobody's fool, might want to reserve judgment for a bit.

I saw that....the user who posted this needs to come back and tell us more about his site and what he meant by posting - because it really does look like SPAM, but I'm willing to listen to what he says first.

Beth

Thanks for your replies. My name is Chad Gillikin and I am Publisher and a partner with Latitude 3 Media Group. We publish the Extreme How-To magazine and website.

Pressure Washing and Deck Maintenance are hot topics among our readers. I mentioned this to Jake Clark of Armstrong-Clark who referred me to this forum.

I value the opinion of experts and I was simply looking for an expert opinion on our articles. I was also hoping some of you may like to submit an article with photos of recent jobs. There is no charge for article submissions.

No spam intended.

Thanks,

Chad Gillikin

Extreme How-To

866-222-3722 x1617

cgillikin@latitude3.com

Edited by cgillikin

Welcome Chad.

Jake Clark called this afternoon to chew the fat. He mentioned that you are acquainted and had many good things to say about your publications and web site.

Have yet to read your article submissions, most woodies do not have much free time for the next 6 to 8 weeks, or until cold temps shut down the season for exterior wood. Send us a reminder in late October or November!

Welocome Chad !

Beth Borrego is modest, but she HAS been known to write an article or two or three for magazines.:winking:

I suggest you tap into HER talents ?

And our own Barry Maddox aint a bad writer either!

Get Chris to write... ;)

Beth

I to spoke with Jake this afternoon and mentioned this thread. As Rick stated he said he was a friend of yours and thought it was funny we were about to hunt you down and stuff your shorts with wet linseed rags and light you up for being a name droppin spammer. LOL. Get ready I think he's going to raz you as well for that apparent tag and run.:vroom: :lgbonk:...

Welcome to the zoo.......:cheers:

PS

The names have been changed to protect the inocent.....:lgkeyboar