Sign in to follow this  
Mountain View

A couple of questions

A couple of questions for y'all

Is there anyone who is willing to send me info on commercial work? Things like pricing, marketing material (flyers, etc.), any tips on how you make initial contact, sales techniques used, and so on.

What type of lube oil to you use on your airless sprayer? All my owners manual refers to is "separating oil".

Also, don't forget to send me links to your business / web site that I can use on my "find a contractor" page.

Any or all of this info can be emailed to me if you don't want to put it out to the public. Phone calls are cool too.

Thanks.

A couple of questions for y'all

Is there anyone who is willing to send me info on commercial work? Things like pricing, marketing material (flyers, etc.), any tips on how you make initial contact, sales techniques used, and so on.

What type of lube oil to you use on your airless sprayer? All my owners manual refers to is "separating oil".

Also, don't forget to send me links to your business / web site that I can use on my "find a contractor" page.

Any or all of this info can be emailed to me if you don't want to put it out to the public. Phone calls are cool too.

Thanks.

On that airless...machine oil.

Beth