Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Say NO to Gays!

Question

Important stuff coming up in the election. We have a proposition here in Cali that defines "Marriage between a man and a woman"; It's proposition 8 which I will be voting YES to.

61% of California's voted said YES to these exact words on a measure a couple years ago, but 4 San Fransisco judges decided that we were all wrong and overturned it. This time it will be put into our constitution here and they can't overturn it.

Vote "YES" on prop 8 if you are in California. Check your state and see if there is a similar measure. Let's restore and protect Marriage once and for all.

107 answers to this question

Prop 8 - Gay Marriage Ban

3% Precincts Reportingspacer-h5.gif

Yes 305,181 ---57%

No 227,751 ----43%

-race is tightening up though now in the later hours 53 to 47%

-oh hell!...we got 1 point swing in just last few minutes 52.6 to 47.4% with 36% reporting

Note county map showing how the bay lib vote bleeds over like a finger from San Fran towards Sac : California propositions county-by-county map, margin of victory - Los Angeles Times

Prop 2 - Treatment of Farm Animals

2% Precincts Reportingspacer-h5.gif

Yes 238,837--63%

No 140,531---37%

Now this map you can pretty much translate the no votes directly to what is farm/ranch country (where they actually know and deal with animals) . The main valley's actually run all way up through the middle of state but my area is citified so it of course goes yes on this pita tye bill.

California propositions county-by-county map, margin of victory - Los Angeles Times

Edited by MMI Enterprises

YES....Woohoo..

also Prop 4 which was another biggie (Parental notification for Abortion) passed...Woohoo.

They always say cali is a crazy liberal state, well they proved they can make sense too

Good for Cali!!!

Don't worry Matt C...as Gerald Celente iterated last night on Coast to Coast, the euphoria will fade by March as reality sets in. In summing up why the world is happy...he got into howthey look forward to our inflationary times ahead which he feels is sure to come from the welfare spending. He believes we can't spend our way out and that the printing of more and more dollars won't work. Apparently thinks the current system isn't able to fix or save itself and we need a whole new one. What system that would be I do not know.....But yes we might as well start calling this the USSA as Russ said and plan on the Amero too. Guy calls in last night making poigent point how the reserve is private. His description was that you find them listed under the yellowpages rather than goobermint pages in the phone book while your in the reserve cities. He mentions how if you goto their websites they talk about the Amero right on main pages as if it is for sure coming... have to check out myself though....Celente conveyed he not so against it now for some reasoning.

Edited by MMI Enterprises

Well, I could only make it through about 2:50 before I wanted to throw up. He doesn't make a good point. He's a tool and an idiot.

Any homosexual can marry in any state of the Union and receive every one of the privileges and benefits of state-sanctioned matrimony. He just cannot marry someone of the same ***. These are rights and restrictions all citizens share equally.

"Gay citizens" already have the same right to marry as anyone else--else to the same restrictions. No one may marry a close blood relative, a child, a person who is already married, or a person of the same ***. However much those restrictions may disappoint the incestuous, pedophiles, polygamists, and homosexuals, the issue is not discrimination. It is the nature of marriage itself.

I'll finish this post later. I need to go spend some time with my kids before I go kill a couple coyotes/bobcats.

to be continued....

The government gives special benefits to marriages and not to others for good reason. It’s not because they involve long-term, loving, committed relationships. Many others qualify there. It’s because they involve children. Inheritance rights flow naturally to progeny. Tax relief for families eases the financial burden children make on paychecks. Insurance policies reflect the unique relationship between a wage earner and his or her dependents (if Mom stays home to care for kids, she--and they--are still covered).

What do u call it when a Gay couple is behind on their Mortgage payment ? IN the Rears !!! LOL.... I just made that up and I live in CT and have many Gay Clients and I am just being funny, It's not personal !

Beth that dude is a total dork. Love this, love that.. blah blah.... has nothing to do with it. His assumptions of peoples reasoning being all about God and their religious beliefs is off mark. I know plenty of people that based their Yes ON 8 vote simply on common sense morals. Does he really think 52% of Cali voters were fanatic holy rollers that all goto church or something?..His attempt at inspiring voters to redefine/steal/kill marriages meaning is likely considered a sin to some the religious people and they may even hear him speaking directly to them with narsism runing rampant but others are gonna be like 'wtf, who ya talking to Mr. whoever with all yer God/compassion/love junk?..you don't know me and how dare you imply my heart is lacking and in wrong place.'

Ant, 'tool' surely is a good definition for that dude!

That was an awful video. He looked like he was about to cry because people he has no alliance to can’t get married He’s the kind of whining little kiss butt reporter most people hate. It’s very simple. Marriage is between a male and a female. Not a male and male or female and female. Call it something else but don’t call it marriage. I consider it an insult to my own marriage.