Sign in to follow this  
MichiganPowerWashing.com

Hot water problem - help !

Hi

I have sliver eagle unit - hot water / propane fired machine. 12 volts

I have spark at the beginning and flame but after few seconds flame and sparks are gone completely or propane is burning with tiny ( pilot like ) flame next to nozzle for short time .

I have gas in the engine

Propane cylinder full

New battery

What to try / check . Any idea ?

I just contacted silver eagle ... they told me to check flame sensor . I'm going to try that ... hope it works

BTW it was working great but several days ago I have accident with my trailer ....

Edited by MichiganPowerWashing.com

It could be the flame sensor. I'd check to make sure you don't have any propane leaks in any of the lines or around the fittings. It could be a safety kicking in. It will do what you say it's doing if there is a leak detected somewhere.

I'd also check to make sure the orifice isn't plugged up and make sure the gas solenoid is staying open. I have one of these machines and have encountered practically every problem that can occur with the Silver Eagles. If you need help don't hestitate to call me anytime.

Vince Wood

Diamond Bar, Ca

562-331-0301

Thanks Vince for all your help so far ... It's really frustrating when things goes wrong and there is no support from manufacture and local PW shops have no idea how to help me.

I bought another set of parts to try to fix it today.

I will let you know if I fixed it or if I was lucky to fit it in a dumpster

It could be the flame sensor. I'd check to make sure you don't have any propane leaks in any of the lines or around the fittings. It could be a safety kicking in. It will do what you say it's doing if there is a leak detected somewhere.

I'd also check to make sure the orifice isn't plugged up and make sure the gas solenoid is staying open. I have one of these machines and have encountered practically every problem that can occur with the Silver Eagles. If you need help don't hestitate to call me anytime.

Vince Wood

Diamond Bar, Ca

562-331-0301