Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

2008 PWNA Awards Ceremony

Its nice to know that these guys have never given up. With Dan Galvin as the "Pres Elect" it should be a good year there. Doc Reisman as always does a great job doing the presentations and Paul Horsley is as solid as a rock to stay in the game as long as he has...and these guys are just volunteers....amazing!!

It was my first time going to the convention and the first time that I had met a number of people, but I have to say that I personally was very impressed how genuine and down-to-earth both Doc and Paul were. I hope they both stay active because those are the type of individuals that an organization needs to function and grow.

Beth,

Very nice of you to share the achievments of leaders in our industry. These people are looked upon as the workers and developers of yesterday & tommorrows business. Thank You.

I know BOD's were selected (we'll wait for the official 'who'), offices have new places, no election by ballot to all members took place, I can say this because we're members and have not had a ballot in over a year.

Beth

Sign in to follow this