Sign in to follow this  
kenfitz

Help our Band Win "Last Band Standing2008"

Question

Hi Friends and Fellow PW Contractors... Ken Fitzgerald here,

PowerWashers by Day and Rockstars by night... Life is Good :) My dear friend and business partner's band, "The Crocodiles," has made it to the Final 2 bands (out of hundreds) in Greg Kihn's KFOX 98.5 "Last Band Standing 2008" battle of the bands competition. Please help me help him win. TODAY is the Final Vote for THE CROCODILES......

Nov 19th from 10AM until 8pm PST.....Voting is for 10 hours only!!!!

VOTE for The Crocodiles:

985 KFOX - the classic rock experience

(Register there if you haven't yet)

Finally, we need all the help we can get, if you would please forward this in an email to your entire contact list to get as many votes as possible.

The Crocodiles were On-Air this morning with our 2-song set. The 3 judges called us a "well oiled machine" and then scored us with two 9.5's and one 9.0 (out of ten) the other band got three 8.0's. Your vote accounts for 70% of the decision. We need your vote in order to win. Last Year's winner won by just 12 votes.

Special thanks goes out to everyone who voted for us. None of this would be possible without our family, friends and fan base.

Thank you so much, in advance for your vote.

Love and Thanks to All,

Ken Fitzgerald, Billy Moore, and "The Crocodiles"

http.//www.thecrocodiles.com

6 answers to this question

No, James. I'm not in the band.Billy Moore, the Lead Singer, is a Fence & Deck Builder. Once I hooked up with him, I basicly stain all of his work. We are alot alike, as I sing and DJ and we've done several Charity Events together. The Band will play and I'll fill the breaks with dance music and sometimes Karaoke. If you vote, I'll provide a link to my appearance on American Idol Season 3. Well, here it is now, but just promise me you'll vote. :) www.myspace.com/kenfitz By the way that was like 5 years ago, I was still selling cars then... that was before I went full time PW. Thanks Diamond Jim.