Sign in to follow this  
cleanhoods

Sorry all

Question

i am sorry all but i think i will have to find another place i can enjoy being there.hopefully there is a place somewhere that doesnt involve the grease police members in it.I really like this site great place just has a few rotten apples rotting it.Be carefull beth with them and i am sorry but i think i am going to go to another site somewhere else to enjoy.Now i am not to educated but i am good people and an awesome father.Heck all the kids love me here.I coach for the kids give away my time for kids just to teach them something and see a smile.Thats why i have 6.I am truly real.nothing fake about me.I am caring and respectfull but from the beginning i have asked for help against these few.They float from site to site to look at the work and ideas of others just to transport to there site to benifit and assume credit off of it is sad.I know you can do something but i think you might have your hands tied some how.See everyone here is a business man/woman and have there own ways of service but by no means should anyone always knock or show pics to top on your own thread.You know all that is wrong, imagine if the cleanhoods screen name was yours and this same thing was happening to you,how would you react?This is sad that this small group is doing this to this small business owner.I am not this big old company or a company with several crews i am alone.But because of these few watch out i am on the way.I am determined to become the largest exhaust hood company in the state and maybe the world.So thank you grease police.I am on my way to where you are sorry.Just remember me 5 years i WILL be in your town.Thank you for the encouragement.See i am a get even person and there are alot of good people around here in the carolinas,virginias,tenn.,maryland,dc,michigan,connecticut,gerorgia,florida,texas,new mexico,arizona,montana,utah,mexico,europe and so on.I been to all of them.Watch out cause i am on the way.I am not out to buy out, i am out to just get all the business i can.Now there are some here that feel me and i am offering you a chance to join and do this.I have a good foundation of ideas that will work to keep quailty at its peak.Thank you all

Marko

32 answers to this question

i would never go where you recomend i was already invited to another place.a place that is impressed with me and my work.like this place is.Just this place is ruined by your pressence.Its funny you claim all these secrets and i already know there is none.I know them all.Think about it.lol Marko

Marko

ps i dont know what site you are trying to put me in but i hope it isnt a negative place i am sure someone will click it to see and hopefully there is nothing bad.Marko

Marko you should be sorry, don't know and don't care what you guys are fighting over but stop posting it all over the board!

I'm sure Beth and Rod are probably at ACR today, but can one of the mods put a stop to this?

Why are you creating more work for the peolple who run the boards, your dispute has nothing to do with them.

Marko you should be sorry, don't know and don't care what you guys are fighting over but stop posting it all over the board!

I'm sure Beth and Rod are probably at ACR today, but can one of the mods put a stop to this?

Why are you creating more work for the peolple who run the boards, your dispute has nothing to do with them.

I understand john but it seems like i am the one that is getting the blame .When i am not the one to blame.I have asked for help several times about this and there was a warning to those people but seems to be no help.So i went public with it and maybe someone here can help.Now i am sorry i had to go public but it was the only way to get attention on this sitution.This is not my dispute i was doing well here showing work giving suggestions and so on and here comes these folks to bash me.Can i get help?????Sorry again i really didnt want this to happen here but it has.All i want to do is enjoy this site and cant.It is not right.Thank you and sorry again.

Marko

Edited by cleanhoods

I am determined to become the largest exhaust hood company in the state and maybe the world.So thank you grease police.I am on my way to where you are sorry.Just remember me 5 years i WILL be in your town.

Marko

According to your own words you've had 12 years and you're still cleaning by yourself. It's kinda hard to conquer the world when you clean by yourself, Marko.

Nobody is picking on you, would you like me to post the PM I sent you trying to call for a truce? You are just a liar and a person with some kind of a complex that thinks everybody is out to get you. *virtual b-slap* wake up dude and grow a set!

Threads were moved!

According to your own words you've had 12 years and you're still cleaning by yourself. It's kinda hard to conquer the world when you clean by yourself, Marko.

Nobody is picking on you, would you like me to post the PM I sent you trying to call for a truce? You are just a liar and a person with some kind of a complex that thinks everybody is out to get you. *virtual b-slap* wake up dude and grow a set!

*virtual b-slap* returned to you and your so called truce was a sorry that was probably fake but i did except hoping it was real.And i do have nearly 12 years have tax proof just didnt want to hire was fine on my own have plenty of work.There are others that are hungry to here plenty of pie for all. AND ONE THING I AM NO LIAR HAVE NO REASON TO.My customer told me about 3 years and i WILL believe him he has no reason to lie as well.If he wanted to lie he would of said 3 months ago.And trust me i got a set.Also i didnt say everyone is out to get me just you few that are harassing me is all i have said.Please dont put words in my mouth.And i never said anyone was "picking on me" i sad i was being harrassed.ALL i want to do is enjoy being on a site of some sort and help others with the knowledge i have.And learn from the knowledge others have.

Marko

*Marko's b-slap blocked and counters with a kick to the groin, but hits nothing but air*

When I call a truce with somebody, I expect no more disrespect from that person or the truce becomes void! Should I go through all of your posts and quote all the times you say we are picking on you, or harassing you? Nevermind, there are too many to post.

Dude, just stick to topic and you'll be fine.

Try here, I hear they dont let grease police guys there.

Thanks Rog for the link. I told matt someday you and i would be buddys.

Sound like another guy that wont convert.

How many just go away?

I like you guys but maybe you should take another approach at these guys you cant convert.

It took me awhle to understand your not destroying the industry but do actually the same program I have done for years.

People are agaist my stencils because it calls hacks out.

These guys get intimidated because they might be doing exactly whats wrong. (not cleaning to bare metal)

Some just dont like the Gang mentality. TGP has followers and supporters, you may not think I support you but I respect what you do for the industry and the changes I know that are positive you are making.

I also dont think you should worry about one or even 100 peoples opionions of what your doing.

Please dont take this negative, I'm just trying to help.

Also, why not make the Poll seen. Being closed makes it look false, if your taking a poll and someone beleives they should not be affraid to put there name on it. besides, closed people will not give it merit.

*Marko's b-slap blocked and counters with a kick to the groin, but hits nothing but air*

When I call a truce with somebody, I expect no more disrespect from that person or the truce becomes void! Should I go through all of your posts and quote all the times you say we are picking on you, or harassing you? Nevermind, there are too many to post.

Dude, just stick to topic and you'll be fine.

Exactly ant do what you say about the last comment.And that was low,no?

Marko

Thanks Rog for the link. I told matt someday you and i would be buddys.

Sound like another guy that wont convert.

How many just go away?

I like you guys but maybe you should take another approach at these guys you cant convert.

It took me awhle to understand your not destroying the industry but do actually the same program I have done for years.

People are agaist my stencils because it calls hacks out.

These guys get intimidated because they might be doing exactly whats wrong. (not cleaning to bare metal)

Some just dont like the Gang mentality. TGP has followers and supporters, you may not think I support you but I respect what you do for the industry and the changes I know that are positive you are making.

I also dont think you should worry about one or even 100 peoples opionions of what your doing.

Please dont take this negative, I'm just trying to help.

Also, why not make the Poll seen. Being closed makes it look false, if your taking a poll and someone beleives they should not be affraid to put there name on it. besides, closed people will not give it merit.

I made the poll anonymous because evidently some people are "scared" to speak up. I don't want them to have that fear. The point of the poll is not to worry about what people think of us, NONE of us care what a bunch of other contractors think of us. The point of the poll is to see if we are doing well for the industry. That's ALL THAT MATTERS...For the customer and for the industry...that's it!

I made the poll anonymous because evidently some people are "scared" to speak up. I don't want them to have that fear. The point of the poll is not to worry about what people think of us, NONE of us care what a bunch of other contractors think of us. The point of the poll is to see if we are doing well for the industry. That's ALL THAT MATTERS...For the customer and for the industry...that's it!

You do hoods Ant LOL Hey can you come over and clean this fricking glass top stove of mine LOL. what a PITA these things are. 2 years old and it looks like cr*p. I wanted to buy a new top it was like $100 more and I could buy a whole new stove

You do hoods Ant LOL Hey can you come over and clean this fricking glass top stove of mine LOL. what a PITA these things are. 2 years old and it looks like cr*p. I wanted to buy a new top it was like $100 more and I could buy a whole new stove

My in-laws have one of those...they hate it too. Yes, I will come clean it for you. It will be $19,995.00 :D

Jeff, get the glass stove top cleaner from Sears. just spooge it on and wipe it off. Looks like new. That simple.

It's been a while bro, hope all is well.

ac

Mines 5 years old, looks brand new..............whats the problem?

Their's is nearly 13 years old and still looks brand new, however, they still hate it because you have to clean it perfectly every single time you touch it. Even if you look at it wrong, it gets dirty. Plus it's black so everything shows like crazy.

Jeff, get the glass stove top cleaner from Sears. just spooge it on and wipe it off. Looks like new. That simple.

It's been a while bro, hope all is well.

ac

hehe...he said spooge