Sign in to follow this  
cleanhoods

Sorry all

Question

i am sorry all but i think i will have to find another place i can enjoy being there.hopefully there is a place somewhere that doesnt involve the grease police members in it.I really like this site great place just has a few rotten apples rotting it.Be carefull beth with them and i am sorry but i think i am going to go to another site somewhere else to enjoy.Now i am not to educated but i am good people and an awesome father.Heck all the kids love me here.I coach for the kids give away my time for kids just to teach them something and see a smile.Thats why i have 6.I am truly real.nothing fake about me.I am caring and respectfull but from the beginning i have asked for help against these few.They float from site to site to look at the work and ideas of others just to transport to there site to benifit and assume credit off of it is sad.I know you can do something but i think you might have your hands tied some how.See everyone here is a business man/woman and have there own ways of service but by no means should anyone always knock or show pics to top on your own thread.You know all that is wrong, imagine if the cleanhoods screen name was yours and this same thing was happening to you,how would you react?This is sad that this small group is doing this to this small business owner.I am not this big old company or a company with several crews i am alone.But because of these few watch out i am on the way.I am determined to become the largest exhaust hood company in the state and maybe the world.So thank you grease police.I am on my way to where you are sorry.Just remember me 5 years i WILL be in your town.Thank you for the encouragement.See i am a get even person and there are alot of good people around here in the carolinas,virginias,tenn.,maryland,dc,michigan,connecticut,gerorgia,florida,texas,new mexico,arizona,montana,utah,mexico,europe and so on.I been to all of them.Watch out cause i am on the way.I am not out to buy out, i am out to just get all the business i can.Now there are some here that feel me and i am offering you a chance to join and do this.I have a good foundation of ideas that will work to keep quailty at its peak.Thank you all

Marko

32 answers to this question

Marko you should be sorry, don't know and don't care what you guys are fighting over but stop posting it all over the board!

I'm sure Beth and Rod are probably at ACR today, but can one of the mods put a stop to this?

Why are you creating more work for the peolple who run the boards, your dispute has nothing to do with them.

Thank you John, we were away at ACR. I want to thank the Mods here who did a great job in moving things off the forums, Thanks to Alan, Carlos and Russ.

Just to make sure everyone knows, we don't tolerate that kind of behavior here. Marko is gone. Anyone who treat the forums like that will be handled the same way. What he did was basically spamming. It was disrespectful not just to us as admins, but to the Moderators who spent their time cleaning it up, and to the members who certainly do not come here for that type of behavior or content. I also want to thank the members who used the Report Posts feature to alert staff to the problems when they began.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you, and enjoy the forums.

Beth :groovy3:

Good tunes................he was a cool gay before it was cool to be gay.

Freddie Mercury was gay? My mother was crushed to learn that when it became common knowlege, she thought he was a fine singer but being gay just never crossed her mind.

Edited by Alexy