Sign in to follow this  
spbutton

CleanFast USA Economic Stimulus Plan

Question

14 answers to this question

only 16 guys signed up!!!!!

it's like that old story about the shabby looking, out of work guys in the line at the gas station... (not that any of you are shabby looking and out of work !!:eek: )

"are you gonna buy a lotto ticket this week, the jackpot is $7 million?"

"... is that all, nah, I'll wait until it's $15 million..."

All you have to do is go here CleanFast USA $50 Gas Card: CleanFast USA Economic Stimulus Plan and fill out your details for your chance to win. One name will be drawn each month for the rest of 2009.

Map of Entrants so far (no names or addresses):

Map

February Winner

Spencer Williams from MTO Cleaning Services in Tampa has won a $50 gas card as part of the 'CleanFast USA Economic Stimulus Plan'!!

His company offers a range of cleaning services - maid services, carpet cleaning, janitorial services, pressure washing and more!

He represented his Tampa Pressure Washing Company at the Florida round table last year... congratulations Spencer, your $50 gas card is on its way!

Everyone who has already signed up will be in for all the future monthly drawings... anyone who hasn't already signed up can go to my company pressure washing blog and complete the details at the top of the page for your chance to win throughout 2009.

I'm no mod but I can tell ya this is no spam. Steve is a great guy and this giveaway is not benefiting him in anyway. Believe it or not, the guy is just doing it because he wants to. Go figure! Someone doing something nice for others? I got the chance to meet him at the Bama RT and all I can say is that his intentions are genuine and in no way benefit him personally. Keep up the good work Steve.

Steve, keep up the good work but ,in the future point your giveways to YOUR website, not a non-member of TGS. It will never benefit you.

This looks alot like spam, and was reported by another user as such.

Any other Mods agree?

Beth

Beth

If you feel it is spam, please remove it... I don't want to rub anyone up the wrong way. If the other user is offended, I apologize... and if they are concerned about it, feel free to call, PM or email me.

maybe I 'dressed it up' too much... it is simply a drawing for a $50 gas card each month for the rest of 2009. No strings attached. I think some folk can be too suspicious.

I guess the one string attached is filling out your details to be entered...

Like I say, if it doesn't fit in with the tone of the board or is not a positive contribution to content, please remove it.

Steve, keep up the good work but ,in the future point your giveways to YOUR website, not a non-member of TGS. It will never benefit you.

Mel, no problem. I won't post it here... honestly, the only benefit that I was looking to gain from it was having other contractors contact details on hand for referrals. A few of my customers have interests nationwide and I would like to be able to pass on referrals...

I understand your concern with it pointing to a non-member of TGS... I do manage my blog posts, but as you say, I don't own the blog.

February Winner

Spencer Williams from MTO Cleaning Services in Tampa has won a $50 gas card as part of the 'CleanFast USA Economic Stimulus Plan'!!

His company offers a range of cleaning services - maid services, carpet cleaning, janitorial services, pressure washing and more!

He represented his Tampa Pressure Washing Company at the Florida round table last year... congratulations Spencer, your $50 gas card is on its way!

Everyone who has already signed up will be in for all the future monthly drawings... anyone who hasn't already signed up can go to my company pressure washing blog and complete the details at the top of the page for your chance to win throughout 2009.

Did I win?????????? and if you cant find someone for those refferals please call me. I have a name....

Beth

If you feel it is spam, please remove it... I don't want to rub anyone up the wrong way. If the other user is offended, I apologize... and if they are concerned about it, feel free to call, PM or email me.

maybe I 'dressed it up' too much... it is simply a drawing for a $50 gas card each month for the rest of 2009. No strings attached. I think some folk can be too suspicious.

I guess the one string attached is filling out your details to be entered...

Like I say, if it doesn't fit in with the tone of the board or is not a positive contribution to content, please remove it.

It's fine, I just wanted to ask. As I said another mod reported it, so I thought I would ask in the open. I don't have a problem with it, if I had, I would have pulled it. Is this just for Florida people?

Beth

It's fine, I just wanted to ask. As I said another mod reported it, so I thought I would ask in the open. I don't have a problem with it, if I had, I would have pulled it. Is this just for Florida people?

Beth

No Beth, he told me about it, he is just doing it. It is for anyone, anywhere.

Steve I owe you an apology I was under the impression anytime you redirected a link to anywhere but your site, TGS considered it spam. I was wrong my bad.