Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

What is this new site everyone is talking about?

HOT OFF THE PRESSES is the Pressure Washing News, the new industry e-zine/blog that will keep you tuned in to current events that affect our industry.

Our team of volunteer writers will work together to bring you the latest news about environmental issues, new tools and products, as well as the latest sales from distributors and much more. This is the first e-publication of its kind and we're all excited about it.

Meet our volunteer contributors:

Scott Millen (Editor and team leader)

Scott Burt

Scott Davis

Beth Borrego

Jenn Flinn

Don Phelps

Mathew Johnson

John Greene

We'll be featuring contractors like yourself. You can sign up and feel free to make suggestions. Check out the site and let us know what you think!

www.PressureWashingNews.com

Guys it looks great. All that hard work is paying off. I wish you all the best with this e-zine/blog and I will look forward to all the future instalations.

Thanks Ken F & Scott M are heading it up and just doing a great job.

Taking industry related articles

Guys it looks great. All that hard work is paying off. I wish you all the best with this e-zine/blog and I will look forward to all the future instalations.

Thanks Linda for the support!!

More and more people are registering on the Blog. This is great!!

Come check the site out, drop a comment or two, see what's up.

We want to hear what you think, and what you know. Anybody interested in contributing, or publicizing something, or with an idea for a topic or story, should use the contact information in my signature. That is my real contact info, answered unless I'm on the line, or can't hear it due to machinery.

We are trying to give back to the industry that has given so much to us, we want your input and commentary.

Thanks everybody, for the encouragement, and the support. We won't let you down!

Good article Beth. Time Management and customers service is always important. I am not the best office person, but when it comes to scheduling I stay on top of it. I can't imagine screwing up with a PM and saying oops I forgot. I have a screwy way of doing things at times but it works and keeps my customer service A+

Good read!!!

Thanks Bill and Greg, we are striving to improve everyday. We hope to be a fixture in the industry for the long term.

Speaking of industry fixtures, Bill Hunter is one of the long-time veterans that I first encountered on the now-defunct Cleaner Network. He is one of the early influences on me as I learned my craft. Thanks Bill!

Keeping abreast of industry development, and events that affect the industry has been an inestimably important factor in making and keeping StainlessDeal a viable business. If PWNews can be part of making this a better industry in which to be, it will be a great success indeed.

I'm proud to be a part of this talented team.

Due to a lack of availability (a.k.a. free or spare time) I am going to have to withdraw from the writing team. Writing has always been a passion of mine, something I never grow tired of doing. But I don't want to commit to this and let anyone down who may have expectations that are greater than what I am able to offer. Thank you for thinking of me, and best of luck!

Beth

Thanks Bill and Greg, we are striving to improve everyday. We hope to be a fixture in the industry for the long term.

Speaking of industry fixtures, Bill Hunter is one of the long-time veterans that I first encountered on the now-defunct Cleaner Network. He is one of the early influences on me as I learned my craft. Thanks Bill!

Keeping abreast of industry development, and events that affect the industry has been an inestimably important factor in making and keeping StainlessDeal a viable business. If PWNews can be part of making this a better industry in which to be, it will be a great success indeed.

I'm proud to be a part of this talented team.

Hey Scott, could Jen write a story about Atlanta? She is a writer an attended the Atlanta Show.

Hey Scott, could Jen write a story about Atlanta? She is a writer an attended the Atlanta Show.

Ron...I am sure this can be done.

Jen is also interviewing Robert H. ~ I think she started doing a story on him in Atlanta!!