Sign in to follow this  
MudDuck

2009 12.5% SH prices

Question

33 answers to this question

On another thread it's 2.28 in Myrtle Beach...I asked her is that your price because you think I'm a competitor and you don't want to deal with me or what. She said no that was her "book price". I told the lady this was St Patty's day not April fools day...I couldn't even take her serious and laughed at her. That puts me at like 120.00 in SH per average roof!!! ONE ROOF!

Edited by MudDuck

That puts me at like 120.00 in SH per average roof!!! ONE ROOF!

Well - that's a very good reason why when someone asks you why it's so expensive - tell 'em it's close to $150 in chems alone!!!!!! We're in business to pass off the costs to our customers. I could care less how much a gallon of bleach costs - or a gallon of paint - or a pound of concrete cleaner. It's all overhead, and if folks want your services - they either pay your price - or pay some other schmuck who will go into bankruptcy.

I pay $2.50/gal here but thats thru my pool pal. Basically I buy it in 5 Gallon containers and when where finished using the containers we dropped them off to pick up a new supply.

Well - that's a very good reason why when someone asks you why it's so expensive - tell 'em it's close to $150 in chems alone!!!!!! Yea arguing with customers about what your cost is always closes the deal. Why hasn't EVERYONE ELSE thought of that. We're in business to pass off the costs to our customers. Really? I'm in business to make money! By closing as many bids as I can by keeping overhead as low as possible to get the bid and maximize profits. So what your saying is you could double your price and get it? If you can get that price why arnt you? Oh thats right it's the "low ballers" keepin ya down. From what I see here your losing business to smarter business men not low ballers. I could care less how much a gallon of bleach costs - or a gallon of paint - or a pound of concrete cleaner. It's all overhead, Again, you would if it ran your bid up beyond your market or cost you half your profit. You can't be that stupid. and if folks want your services - they either pay your price - or pay some other schmuck who will (GET YOUR BIDS OUT FROM UNDER YOU, and watch YOU) go into bankruptcy. Lots of "painters" out there with this attitude. I love bidding against you guys![/quote]

Thats got to be the most ignorant thing I've ever seen you say. The only "who cares" issue here is who cares about your off meds I hate life negative attitude as of late. Cheers...

Edited by MudDuck

$1.38 a gallon.I get it from an industrial supplier that supplies municipal water services.I did get it from a pool place but they get it from the industrial guys and double the price.I can get it in 15 gal,55 gal,or 3oo gal totes.

FREE! 55 gallons of it free anytime I need it... sort of.

I get it from my friend who owns a farm, then I wash something for him. In the end I make out a lot better (I usually get 2 55s a year), but he finds his house being clean worth the exchange!!