Sign in to follow this  
dwsracing

just a hello

Question

Hey everyone, new here just doing some past thread reading. I have been in the window cleaning for 20 plus years and have done power washing also. I just have a cold water honda unit that does a ok job. With the little reading that i've done there is different ways people attack a house. Not quite understanding the different methods. Is there a good thread I missed ??

What about that new tip that is out, (no ladder) forgot name but that seems like a great tool to add to my arsinal. Any thoughts ??

Thanks DW

25 answers to this question

Great, I have a small pw job tommorow myself. Hope weather does hit 60. Will look for a report on the tip. If I can stay on the ground more with that tip, the safer I'll feel. Working alone most of the time now, love anything that works and saves me climbing.

DW

Welcome,

I have not tried the ladder saver. I make my own tip for $13.00. I'll get you a pic later tomorow when I get back to shop. I can reach three stories with a 5.2gpm and 3000psi.

Dane

Welcome,

I have not tried the ladder saver. I make my own tip for $13.00. I'll get you a pic later tomorow when I get back to shop. I can reach three stories with a 5.2gpm and 3000psi.

Dane

Dane,

Let me know on this too if you don't mind, thanks!

Welcome,

Dane

Dane,

I would like a pic of your tip as well, can you send me a pic to

daniel@mrpowerwash.us

Thanks,

Sorry i still forgot the tip to get a pic.

So what you do is, screw the air hose piece (pic below) to a nipple and you got yourself a hi-reaching chem tip. Make sure the diameter is small so you get more distance. Anyway thats it. Dane

MH0202W1.jpg

Smaller diameter will shoot further, but you also lose your draw rate from your injector,..not necessarily a bad thing,...but something to be aware so you can maybe adjust your mix.

Jeff