Sign in to follow this  

Question

We were on our way home today from stopping by a friends house when I just happened to look over to a Pawn Shop that was having a tent sale. the first thing that caught my eye was a Hot Box so I made a U-turn to check it out. Turns out the Hot Box was just a small unit but sitting next to it was a 4000psi 4gpm PW'er with 50ft of hose and gun and lance. There was barely a scratch on it and I'm assuming it's been used maybe 15-20hrs by the looks of it. The sales girl brought out a hose and let me hook it up and run it. It runs like a champ. She said the guy who dropped it off 90 days ago never came back to get it...His loss,,,,My gain... They sold it to me for $337.49 with the hose and gun after they knocked off 25% from the original asking price. Honest to God it's like brand new. I couldn't pass it up...

[ATTACH]12048[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12049[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12050[/ATTACH]

post-3757-137772243957_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772243964_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772243969_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

Nice find. I've been keeping an eye out for something like that, but with no luck. That one practically flagged you down as you drove by. ;)

Did you get the hot box to go with it?

No I didn't get the Hot Box. It was actually real small and I've never heard of it. Can't even remember the name. I'm real happy with the PW'er though...:dance::dancing::lgjump::lgkick::banana: