Sign in to follow this  
plainpainter

How popular is your website?

I get on average it seems roughly a hundred unique visitors/month to my website and the upper limit of visits is like 10/day - not necessarily 'unique'.

Just curious how this ranks with some of you other guys.

I did go on a painting estimate the other day - where the lady was like - I never heard of you anywhere, but I saw you online. That was a good feeling

Do you have a website?

Charlie,

I know Jim, both professionally and personally. He has been restoring and maintaining exterior woods for longer than most. Possibly longer than your current lifespan.

Jim does not need a website.

I get on average it seems roughly a hundred unique visitors/month to my website and the upper limit of visits is like 10/day - not necessarily 'unique'.

Just curious how this ranks with some of you other guys.

I did go on a painting estimate the other day - where the lady was like - I never heard of you anywhere, but I saw you online. That was a good feeling

You would FREAK if I told you our traffic Danny.

We are number one Google Roof Cleaning Search.

We are most of the time, LOL

As we all know by now, Google has several different data centers report at random times.

I get al LEAST a call a day, sometimes 5, from people wanting to learn roof cleaning.

PressurePros gets about 600 uniques per month. The key is my conversion rate which averages about 25%.

Restore-A-Deck gets about 12,000 with 30,000 page views per month. Historic conversion rate was about 3%

post-581-137772246249_thumb.png

post-581-137772246255_thumb.png

Edited by PressurePros

You would FREAK if I told you our traffic Danny.

We are number one Google Roof Cleaning Search.

We are most of the time, LOL

As we all know by now, Google has several different data centers report at random times.

I get al LEAST a call a day, sometimes 5, from people wanting to learn roof cleaning.

I'm sure I would, Chris. On the other hand I am only really interested in local searches - I can only wash locally.

Our site was the very first marketing tool I created for our business, and it began attracting customers year one.....10 years ago. It brings us more business than any other advertising we use.

Beth

Our site was the very first marketing tool I created for our business, and it began attracting customers year one.....10 years ago. It brings us more business than any other advertising we use.

Beth

10 years of website presence - Rod must really love you Beth! With just the initial success I have had this Spring so far after putting it online in December. I can't imagine what it will be like in 10 years!

And where do you find women that will actually run half your business????

Is this like a Maryland phenomena?

I was making a generalization about the web which is a fact and not about Dan. Some people have a great site first and grow into there site as they gain experience. Thats part of marketing?

I do have an incomplete site which still gets me work. I have reached a new level of referral work this year that just goes with experience and networking ,very interesting and not expected!

One negative about the WEB. It can make anybody look impressive with out any credibility !

I can see your point in that one. But I guess the same could be said for a decent ad in the phone book or magazine for that matter.

Rod!~

How do you measure conversion, Ken? Are you saying you sign up 150 customers a month off your website?

Dan, conversion is when someone either fills out a form or lets me know they found me via the web.

Rod, I have seen Great marketing campaigns by new companies just in the Biz. I am answering there questions as we speak!!

Edited by James