Sign in to follow this  
paul horsley

The PWNA Convention

PWNA Update

June 2009

From Dan Galvin, President

It’s “Clean Across America” Time

PWNA is inviting members to participate in the Clean Across America community service program this July. This national event is a joint venture with Take Pride in America®, a national partnership program aimed at increasing volunteer service on America’s public lands. In past years, PWNA has tackled some big projects – like power washing the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials – but we recognize that small projects are equally as important.

PWNA members are encouraged to get their staff and families help to identify potential community clean-up projects, large or small. It can be something as simple as power washing the steps of a local church to washing statues in a park while a volunteer crew cleans up the litter.

Be sure to take pictures of your event and send a note to head office about your project. We like to track the number of projects completed by members of the association. It’s a “Good News!” story that’s worth sharing.

For more information, check out www.cleanacrossamerica.info and/or www.takepride.gov.

BMPs That Support Environmental Protection

Robert Hinderliter, PWNA’s Environmental Committee Chairman, has been busy promoting Best Management Practices (BMPs) as they relate to environmental protection and the pressure washing business. In the recent past, he has given presentations in North Carolina, California, Kansas and Texas. He will continue this educational and networking campaign in the coming months.

Robert has been instrumental in establishing Models for Ordinances, Contractor Training and Certification, and BMPs for the PWNA and other related organizations. He has been kind enough to video his EPA training seminars and has posted them on U-Tube for the benefit of others. To view these educational videos, your can simply type “EPA Power Washing” on the U-Tube search engine or (even better) go to www.pwna.org. Click on the EPA logo at the bottom of the home page and you will find direct links to the series of U-Tube videos.

Environmental protection is a hot topic right now and PWNA is ever grateful to Robert for spearheading this process. Successful implementation and acceptance of these practices is a critical step for our association and the communities where we operate our businesses. “It is important that PWNA works with industry to establish rules and regulations that are reasonable, rational and logical, rather than legislated,” says Robert.

PWNA Conference

October 8-10, 2009

Chicago, Illinois

Planning is well underway for our annual convention. PWNA members are welcome to provide feedback and ideas for programs and speakers for the event. Visit pwna.org and send us an email.

The Board is also asking for suggestions from members on where to hold the 2010 event. If you have any ideas or preferences please let us know as soon as possible. Even in these tough economic times, convention space books up quickly and it is often necessary to secure a facility many months in advance.

Website Update

Content development and site enhancements to PWNA’s new website are on-going. Be sure to check the web site often to see what your association is doing on your behalf. If you have anything suggestions for pwna.org, we’d love to hear them. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. Feedback, of any kind, is always appreciated.

The website now has opportunities for advertisers, too. If you are a supplier or manufacturer of power washing products, please check it out.

Did You Know?

Membership of the PWNA also allows our members to be linked on our Find a Contractor or Find a Distributor/Supplier pages. Click on the membership link on this page to join us. The larger our membership, the stronger each of our businesses are.

Questions? Concerns? Great ideas?

Call PWNA’s Head Office (1-800-393-7962) or check us out at Power Washing Contractors | Power Washers | Pressure Washing Contractors.

Sincerely,

Dan Galvin

East Coast Powerwashing

IMAG006.JPG

Why should you go to a national PWNA convention?

1. The networking with leaders in the industry.

A. Mike Hindiliter Millions in sales

B. Robert Hindiliter Godfather of pressure washing

C. Doc Reisman Sales Machine for million dollar operation

D. Daryl Merza Making Millions an history in the industry.

E. Paul Horsley one of the few guys washing railcars and making millions.

2. The learning experience from other fellow contractors.

3. The educational classes that will be offered

4. The brotherhood of people in your industry all meeting under one roof

5. Seeing the latest and greatest equipment and technology.

6. Learn what organization you need to belong to.

7. The ability to have million dollar contractors to show you the ropes.

8. Experienced proven successful business men in our industry.

The experiences of meeting people from around the globe have given me so much value to my business.

Networking, talking and learning from others is power. You feel like your business is missing something? It’s all about getting involved with your profession on a new level.

What made me successful, attending events, opening my eyes to others and soaking up the knowledge!!!

Experience is worth every penny

October 8th through the 10th, 2009

Register Now!

Edited by Ron Musgraves

Who's that good looking guy at the very right of those pictures powerwashing the roof?? Oh yea that's me;)

Your an Org junkeeeeee....John you should come to Mrytle beach an see Doc...He misses ya.

I stopped Drinking also, he needs a drinking buddy. He killed me in WI at Pauls Roundtable.

Hey Ron--Tell Doc I said hello and I've been hanging out at his Dads place here on the island:) What a Nice house his Dad has right by the water here and what a super generous host. Actually I've been there twice over the years when the Docster was in town.

Sure wish I could be at that Myrte beach RT!!!! Just can't do it cause I have my old union VP's retirement party that Sunday and that Saturday me Kathy and a few other couples are getting together....to get smashed:)

Hey Ron--Tell Doc I said hello and I've been hanging out at his Dads place here on the island:) What a Nice house his Dad has right by the water here and what a super generous host. Actually I've been there twice over the years when the Docster was in town.

Sure wish I could be at that Myrte beach RT!!!! Just can't do it cause I have my old union VP's retirement party that Sunday and that Saturday me Kathy and a few other couples are getting together....to get smashed:)

Old freinds are great, Doc is a class act. Will miss ya, its crazy...like 144 now. Maybe will see at the OCT PWNA show?????

PWNA Convention I may attend next year. This year My plate is so full. I may be going to the NPA Convention in October and also my local NYSPA convention near the same time...if I can find the time that is. I have a black tie donation event to be at Oct 17th that I have to attend and of course the ***** Convention this year. The problem I am having is finding the time to do all of this and not miss any work days with either of my jobs now...I'll find a way:sonic:

PWNA Convention I may attend next year. This year My plate is so full. I may be going to the NPA Convention in October and also my local NYSPA convention near the same time...if I can find the time that is. I have a black tie donation event to be at Oct 17th that I have to attend and of course the ***** Convention this year. The problem I am having is finding the time to do all of this and not miss any work days with either of my jobs now...I'll find a way:sonic:

You will be missed, Anyone else going to PWNA?

Bioclean will be in attendance and we are looking forward to meeting both new and old FIEND's as well. ;-) I'll even have a few cool handouts for everyone. Come by and see us!

IMAG006.JPG

Why should you go to a national PWNA convention?

1. The networking with leaders in the industry.

A. Mike Hindiliter Millions in sales

B. Robert Hindiliter Godfather of pressure washing

C. Doc Reisman Sales Machine for million dollar operation

D. Daryl Merza Making Millions an history in the industry.

E. Paul Horsley one of the few guys washing railcars and making millions.

2. The learning experience from other fellow contractors.

3. The educational classes that will be offered

4. The brotherhood of people in your industry all meeting under one roof

5. Seeing the latest and greatest equipment and technology.

6. Learn what organization you need to belong to.

7. The ability to have million dollar contractors to show you the ropes.

8. Experienced proven successful business men in our industry.

The experiences of meeting people from around the globe have given me so much value to my business.

Networking, talking and learning from others is power. You feel like your business is missing something? It’s all about getting involved with your profession on a new level.

What made me successful, attending events, opening my eyes to others and soaking up the knowledge!!!

Experience is worth every penny

www.thepwna.org

October 8th through the 10th, 2009

Register Now!

I really miss the old PWNA website, they had really good rankings when I was doing it but they don't seem to be showing up very well anymore. I wonder how much traffic they are getting now, they used to average 200-300 visitors a day.

PWNA millions in information $$$$$$$$$

The contractors in attendance are worth Millions. The experience of the PWNA stands second to none in the pressure washing industry. Often has been phrase as the million dollar club!

They likely won’t be giving $1000.00’s away in equipment but will be giving information you can’t receive anyplace else.

The organization is full veterans willing to mentor young contractors into the industry.

The PWNA being the oldest and only specific organization geared towards pressure washing professionals provides training camps for all members & non-membership.

Under new management the PWNA has turned the organization into a powerhouse for all business owners willing to seek knowledge and benefits of networking with some of the best established customers in the business.

Mike Hinderliter & Daryl Merza are business men who have expanded the horizons on the current mobile cleaning industry along with a long list of successful people who belong to the PWNA.

John Allison is a PWNA member and his equipment design is some of the best I have seen in the industry.

The conventions hold not to be the largest in the industry but for the elite or the people who truly know knowledge is powerful.

I may be able to make it, things are going really well on all four sites so I should be able to sneak away for a day or so.

I might be going, if the family gets better quick, we'll see. The airfare is still pretty cheap

PWNA millions in information $$$$$$$$$

The contractors in attendance are worth Millions. The experience of the PWNA stands second to none in the pressure washing industry. Often has been phrase as the million dollar club!

They likely won’t be giving $1000.00’s away in equipment but will be giving information you can’t receive anyplace else.

The organization is full veterans willing to mentor young contractors into the industry.

The PWNA being the oldest and only specific organization geared towards pressure washing professionals provides training camps for all members & non-membership.

Under new management the PWNA has turned the organization into a powerhouse for all business owners willing to seek knowledge and benefits of networking with some of the best established customers in the business.

Mike Hinderliter & Daryl Merza are business men who have expanded the horizons on the current mobile cleaning industry along with a long list of successful people who belong to the PWNA.

John Allison is a PWNA member and his equipment design is some of the best I have seen in the industry.

The conventions hold not to be the largest in the industry but for the elite or the people who truly know knowledge is powerful.

You should Go Jeff, if you want to truly tale your busines to the next level the info is here with there guys.

You Heard Nelson and Guys like Doc & Daryl....48 million annual sales