Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Happy Birthday Queen Beth

Question

10 answers to this question

It's not until next Saturday, but thanks guys!

Beth

Thats good, don't want to have a birthday on Father's Day. Happy Pre-Birthday, Beth. Hope you get that black leather outfit and bull whip you've been dreaming about! Hah!

You're encourageable. :lol: Only thing I want for my birthday is nice sunny weather! :sunshine:

Beth :cup:

Beth,

I think you mean "incorrigible", synonymous with "unruly" or "depraved". If so, thank you!

You are not kidding about sunny weather. 30% chance of showers or rain here through Wed. night this week.

Beth,

I think you mean "incorrigible", synonymous with "unruly" or "depraved". If so, thank you!

You are not kidding about sunny weather. 30% chance of showers or rain here through Wed. night this week.

You're right - I do! Thanks! No wonder spell check didn't catch it - too far off.

Now go play with your wood.... ;)

Beth

You're encourageable. :lol: Only thing I want for my birthday is nice sunny weather! :sunshine:

Beth :cup:

An invite to ABQ, NM where we have lots of sunny weather, wind, some rain and thunderstorms and few pressure washers!

Beth I know I posted early, better early then late!

Do you and Rod still disco dance or is Rod getting to OLD for it?

Ken,

YOU get a room with Rick.

Rod's my type.... ;)

Beth

Beth,

Fine by me, I hate Disco music! Now a little Ramones and Joe Walsh, mixed in with some White Stripes, and I'll pay for the room. Hah!