Sign in to follow this  
CCobb

Hot and mighty PW

Is anyone out there using the Hot and Might line of pressure washers? Looking for pros and con of the machine.

Tom Durbin is a good man. There skids are Mit I M's. But you can build your own trailer set-up for 50% less than what T George Podell wants for there units.

I have found just a pressure washer not the whole trailer with a 24hp honda and 5.7 gpm general pump hot water with less than 200 hours on it for cheap but don't want to buy any junk

after looking at the Mi T M skid that is what it is, with out all the black covers on it

Yup, T George Podell puts on the stainless front cover. The Mi T M skid is a good machine.

What year/model is it, and how cheap ?

2 years old with 200hrs and 525 tank for 1700, don't need the tank but it comes with it all or nothing

Edited by CCobb

I had a MI-T-M 3005 for about 5 yaers & sold it to a friend / competitor & he's used it for 5 years. Rebuilt the general pump head once. Good machine, very dependable.

Is anyone out there using the Hot and Might line of pressure washers? Looking for pros and con of the machine.

I imported the first trailer set-up to England from Podells.

The pump & engine side of it is great but have gone through 3 generators in 12 months, they just keep breaking down. All in all not a bad set-up.